Just a Heads Up

palesox38

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a heads up, on the radio today there was an ambigous rumor that was about how a trade may happen before the trading deadline between the sox and some team in the MLB.

Sorry for being an ass, but c'mon.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)
just a heads up, on the radio today there was an ambigous rumor that was about how a trade may happen before the trading deadline between the sox and some team in the MLB.

It's no problem, I actually didn't hear the interview. Mike O'Gulnick was talking about it during a Mac, Jurko, and Harry update. What exactly was the rumor?

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)

I'm pretty sure that post should have had a [/sarcasm] tag after it.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 11:23 PM)
Bruce Levine just did an update on ESON Radio 1000 and he confirmed that Greasywheels DID in fact eat a sandwich today and it WAS good.

To play along...

Phil Rogers speculates that Greasy probably ate a ham sandwich, though possibly it was turkey.

He also speculates that Greasy may go all out on his next one, possibly opting for a combination roast beef-turkey with a cheddar-colby jack combo, or he could trade this for a beef and bean burrito(he may also wear a cape while doing this ;) ) .

Responding to a question by a fan, knightni is looking at a fresh PB&J sandwich to replace his older ham sandwich.

Stay tuned for details...

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 11:27 PM)
To play along...

Phil Rogers speculates that Greasy probably ate a ham sandwich, though possibly it was turkey.

He also speculates that Greasy may go all out on his next one, possibly opting for a combination roast beef-turkey with a cheddar-colby jack combo, or he could trade this for a beef and bean burrito(he may also wear a cape while doing this ;) ) .

Responding to a question by a fan, knightni is looking at a fresh PB&J sandwich to replace his older ham sandwich.

:notworthy well done sir

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 12:27 AM)
To play along...

I just got a report from an inside source that is was a bolgna sandwich. We'll have to wait and see how this plays out. Other news speculated it was hard salami and provolone.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 09:34 PM)
I just got a report from an inside source that is was a bolgna sandwich. We'll have to wait and see how this plays out. Other news speculated it was hard salami and provolone.

That f'n pisses me off! I KNEW I should've gotten provolone, why the hell didn't I get provolone? I've been posting for months saying all along, "I should get provolone!"

stupid kenny... :angry:

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 12:47 AM)
That f'n pisses me off! I KNEW I should've gotten provolone, why the hell didn't I get provolone? I've been posting for months saying all along, "I should get provolone!"

stupid kenny... :angry:

He should have overpayed for that kind of an improvement to a sandwich IMO...

Breaking News:

AP: Greasywheels has traded his half eaten sandwich for a slice of pizza and a soda to be named later. More details to follow.

- - - - - - - -

I just hope that the soda isn't Diet, it gives me gas.

Edited by AWhiteSoxinNJ

QUOTE(AWhiteSoxinNJ @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 12:58 AM)
Breaking News:

AP:  Greasywheels has traded his half eaten sandwich for a slice of pizza and a soda to be named later.  More details to follow.

- - - - - - - -

I just hope that the soda isn't Diet, it gives me gas.

I'm hearing he might flip the soda to another person and get a bottle of beer instead....

QUOTE(palesox38 @ Jul 28, 2005 -> 11:15 PM)
Today during Mac, Jurko, and Harry, Bruce Levine said that KW has been talking to several GM's about trades, so we'll see if any thing happens between now and Sunday. Just a heads up.

AND :chair