Chuck Haeger!

Chuck's cuz

Ok..my bad yall...my bad..he did pitch..got a no decision. I really do not like reading the Barons' website..it sorta sucks!!! Thanks BHAMBARONS for the update on your board. Keep up the good work. I only get to talk to him about once a week, so I have to rely on the internet to keep me updated..sucks!!! :banghead

Anyhow, I was wrong everyone! yes..I admit it!!! lol

QUOTE(Chuck's cuz @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 01:54 PM)
Ok..my bad yall...my bad..he did pitch..got a no decision. I really do not like reading the Barons' website..it sorta sucks!!! Thanks BHAMBARONS for the update on your board. Keep up the good work. I only get to talk to him about once a week, so I have to rely on the internet to keep me updated..sucks!!! :banghead

Chuck isn't going to be happy about this one :nono

QUOTE(Chuck's cuz @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)

Yeah I wouldn't rely on the Barons web-site for much, although in saying that the minorleaguebaseball one was WOEFUL at the start of the season, although it's improved a lot since then. :)

QUOTE(Chuck's cuz @ Jul 29, 2005 -> 08:57 AM)
:stick      Yeah yeah yeah..I know......SSSSHHHHHHH we won't tell him...just one lil mistake, right. We all get one... :crying

I don't know if anyone has told you this yet, but keep posting please... You are great to read. Such energy :)

QUOTE(Chuck's cuz @ Aug 8, 2005 -> 07:14 AM)
Hello all! Chuck is pitching tonight...705. Everyone wish him luck at going 5-0!!!

:D

CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK

penetrate them!

Hey guys,

Well Chuck didn't do so well last night :crying He walked his season high of 7, and just could not keep the ball under control according to the journalists. he also gave away 5 runs in just 3 hits in 6 innings......Hopefully we can get him back up and going!!!!

Nice pic of my baby cuz!!!!

EVERYBODY SAY CHUUUUCK..."CHUUUCK"...EVERYBODY SAY CHUUUCK..."CHUUUUCK"!

OH YEAH! Last night was Chuck's first complete game shutout!!! As well as for the Baron's, too! He scattered 5 hits last night, struck out 3, and only walked 2! What an awsome night for my cousin!!!!! Hope everyone is as proud as I am!

Congrats to Charlie, definitely been a real good year for him. Hopefully we see him continue to pitch well, now and in the future. My guess is he'll start next year at B-Ham as well, but we could very well see him at Charlotte at some point if he continues to pitch well. :)

Little piece from BA on Haeger;

Double-A Birmingham knuckleballer Charlie Haeger dealt a shutout against Huntsville Saturday. Haeger, a 25th-round pick in 2001, scattered five hits and struck out three. Haeger has had little trouble commanding the knuckler this season, refuting theories about the effect of Southern humidity on the pitch. Before being called up to the Barons, Haeger went 8-2, 3.20 in 82 innings at high Class A Winston-Salem. Since joining the Barons on June 22, Haeger is 5-1, 2.93 in 58 innings.