Note to Kenny

Big Hurtin

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 02:06 PM)
How many teams made big moves?  Do you HONESTLY think KW just did not even try.  Teams aren't budging, and the teams that were sellers overpriced what they had.

Yup. And that Chuck Lamarr is really starting to get on my nerves. I don't know who this dude thinks he is. Somebody needs to tell him that his product sucks and has sucked since they've been in existence. If all his players were that damn good, they wouldn't suck cock EVERY year.

QUOTE(Big Hurtin @ Jul 31, 2005 -> 02:36 PM)
Great Work!  Gotta love that Geoff Blum trade.  That'll put us over the top.

:huh  :crying  :huh

I can't disagree with you, but look at it this way: We have a comfortable 13.5 game lead in our division, not to mention we have the very best record in baseball. If anything, we are already "over the top." Sure, we'd all love to see AJ Burnett or Aubrey Huff or Omar Vizuel in a White Sox uni, but we don't really have any room to complain. Plus, it's not like any other teams did s*** either. The biggest trade was Phil Nevin for Chan Ho Park. So, I think we're okay. :gosox3:

Edited by whitesoxfan13