ALDS Ticket Form

THEWOOD

Not sure if this is the right place for my question but anways I just got my mail for today and in there was my order form for tickets to the ALDS for the white sox. I was curious as to if anyone else got this letter in the mail and if they could tell me why you are only able to purchase Upper Deck tickets...are they going to release the Lower and Club level tickets for public on-sale...or is it because i only purchased the Ozzie plan?

Thanks for the help

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 01:49 PM)
season ticket holders should get first pass at lower bowl, then they will open it up to the public.

speaking of which, does anyone have any idea when they'll be releasing them to the public?

I'm trying to remember what happened in 03, i seem to remember middle of september, they had the release.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 01:49 PM)
season ticket holders should get first pass at lower bowl, then they will open it up to the public.

I understand that, but you would think they would also give preference to people who purchased the ozzie plan, thats why I was asking if anyone else purchased this plan at the beginning of the year and got the same letter that I did, stating UD tickets.

About when they go on sale to the public I have no idea but I have to turn my form in by the 29th of this month.

QUOTE(THEWOOD @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
I understand that, but you would think they would also give preference to people who purchased the ozzie plan, thats why I was asking if anyone else purchased this plan at the beginning of the year and got the same letter that I did, stating UD tickets.

About when they go on sale to the public I have no idea but I have to turn my form in by the 29th of this month.

Eh, 81 games vs 13 games, not really a comparison IMO

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
Eh, 81 games vs 13 games, not really a comparison IMO

I'm pretty sure he meant people who bought the ozzie plan vs. the general public who will have an opportunity to grab the remaining lower deck tix when they are released.

The Ozzie plan offers you a guaranteed opportunity at getting playoff tix. The general public (i.e. ME) will have to claw and fight to get our hands on a set of tix for any game. So yes you are still getting preferential treatment but just of a smaller scale than those who have full season and split season packages.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 07:40 PM)
Freedom of speech. I still have a big thread that I'm making on the subject of Buehrle being overrated around these parts and facts supporting why he isn't a true ace. Mainly because he sucks in big games.

Fantastic, I'm sure that'll be the worst thread soxtalk has ever seen.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 08:23 PM)
Whatever you do, don't get Game 1 Tix. Chances are Mark Buehrle will choke.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
You forget who manages this team. Ozzie will ride Buehrle in Game 1 until he gives up 11 runs. Then he'll decide it's time for Jizz to clean up his mess.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
Freedom of speech. I still have a big thread that I'm making on the subject of Buehrle being overrated around these parts and facts supporting why he isn't a true ace. Mainly because he sucks in big games.

Go to bed, kid.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
I'm pretty sure he meant people who bought the ozzie plan vs. the general public who will have an opportunity to grab the remaining lower deck tix when they are released.

The Ozzie plan offers you a guaranteed opportunity at getting playoff tix. The general public (i.e. ME) will have to claw and fight to get our hands on a set of tix for any game. So yes you are still getting preferential treatment but just of a smaller scale than those who have full season and split season packages.

Will the Sox even have any lower deck tickets on sale to the Public?