Which do you want more...

mreye

Would you rather the Sox get on a roll right now...OR...Have them lose maybe 5 or 6 on this trip and be rid of Manuel?

I originally was on Jerry's side, but I now think we'd be better off in the end with someone else. I think he would be better off as well.

So, part of me is hoping the Sox lose on the trip. Afterall, they're in the AL Central - There's plenty of time to catch up.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take all the wins I can get. If in fact KW was the cause of so many problems and I can buy into it if he really was holding the reigns. Of course I will call JM very gutless for not standing up and making his own calls if that was the case, but if KW is ousted and the Sox do start winning with JM at the helm then I have no problem keeping him.

In 2000 I'd have to look back, but I wasn't ever too upset with him, of course its hard to be upset when a team was clicking like it was.

Plus, I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I've been wondering if a team has ever went to the playoffs the same year they fired their manager (In Season of course)

JM wasnt the cause of our great play in 2000, the players were. JM was an idiot then just like he is now. The players in 2000 were awesome, JM doesnt deserve the credit for taking us to the playoffs...

Oh. so it's the PLAYERS fault they play well NOT the manager..? So we should fire the PLAYERS in the current situation..?

Which is it Roman..? C'mon.. stop talking out of both sides of your face.

JM wasnt the cause of our great play in 2000, the players were. JM was an idiot then just like he is now. The players in 2000 were awesome, JM doesnt deserve the credit for taking us to the playoffs...

If he doesn't deserve the credit in 2000, then he doesn't deserve the blame now...

Oh. so it's the PLAYERS fault they play well NOT the manager..? So we should fire the PLAYERS..?

Everybody had a career year in 2000. JM had nothing to with our success. Back then, sitting back and letting the players hit bombs worked. But now the players arent hitting bombs and JM refuses to adjust. He still doesnt use small ball even tho its the only way this offense will do any harm to opposing pitchers. If he could have adjusted and figured out that we need to steal and sac and hit and run and he actually started doing so, I might be fine with him. But he hasnt. So its time for him to go.

And for those of you who say Williams been making the lineups, so what? I dont give a flying flip abou the lineups. I care about Manuels in game tactics. That is where he fails and that is why I want him out...

Oh. so it's the PLAYERS fault they play well NOT the manager..? So we should fire the PLAYERS..?

Everybody had a career year in 2000. JM had nothing to with our success. Back then, sitting back and letting the players hit bombs worked. But now the players arent hitting bombs and JM refuses to adjust. He still doesnt use small ball even tho its the only way this offense will do any harm to opposing pitchers. If he could have adjusted and figured out that we need to steal and sac and hit and run and he actually started doing so, I might be fine with him. But he hasnt. So its time for him to go.

And for those of you who say Williams been making the lineups, so what? I dont give a flying flip abou the lineups. I care about Manuels in game tactics. That is where he fails and that is why I want him out...

Someday kiddo.. someday that brain of yours will fire up and you'll realize the value of thinking before you speak...

Win streak.  JM gets this team to the playoffs, or he's gone at the end of the season.  We have to play it out.

Do we even need to test him? Its obvious JM wont get us to the playoffs, with or without Williams. Fire him now and maybe well have a chance...

Oh. so it's the PLAYERS fault they play well NOT the manager..? So we should fire the PLAYERS in the current situation..?

Way to call him out!

Way to call him out!

Ahhh.. it doesn't matter. He's only 15. His foot can't reach his mouth just yet.

Way to call him out!

Ahhh.. it doesn't matter. He's only 15. His foot can't reach his mouth just yet.

:lol: :lol: And he calls himself "Old Roman"?

Yes, and I'm sure you're not him. So...my question still stands: You're 16 and call yourself the OLD Roman?

Whatever. Maybe I should be the young roman. Would you like that more?

And can you read the banner on my avatar? Without looking at the symbol of course...