Official Game Thread 9/2

RME JICO

QUOTE(kman @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)
ye mos def, the chiefs a close 2nd

I lived in San Diego for awhile and it's funny, the Raiders are by far the bolts biggest rival, and of course the biggest rival for the Raiders is the Chiefs, and vice versa. So in the AFC West, the Raiders are the biggest rival of every other team (used to be Seattle's too!)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 07:33 PM)
Hands down in the AFC, the greatest rivalry is the Raiders and Chiefs. Many, many great games and it's a very close series, something like 45-42-2 in favor of the Chiefs. But I'm baised.

of course u are, we all are

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
Hands down in the AFC, the greatest rivalry is the Raiders and Chiefs. Many, many great games and it's a very close series, something like 45-42-2 in favor of the Chiefs. But I'm baised.

I always make a point of watching those games. They are fun to watch, but so are most AFC west games.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 08:32 PM)
I lived in San Diego for awhile and it's funny, the Raiders are by far the bolts biggest rival, and of course the biggest rival for the Raiders is the Chiefs, and vice versa. So in the AFC West, the Raiders are the biggest rival of every other team (used to be Seattle's too!)

Everyone is a rival to the Raiders. Although the Chiefs and Seahawks got to be pretty big rivals towards the end of the Seahawks AFC era.

Haha I remember 2 years ago on NFL live, the guy who used to be an offensive linemen for the Broncos said something like this, "The AFC West has the greatest rivalries in the AFC for sure, and possibly in football, The Broncos, Chiefs, and Radiers all hate each other, and all of them just feel sorry for the Chargers."

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 07:36 PM)
Everyone is a rival to the Raiders. Although the Chiefs and Seahawks got to be pretty big rivals towards the end of the Seahawks AFC era.

Haha I remember 2 years ago on NFL live, the guy who used to be an offensive linemen for the Broncos said something like this, "The AFC West has the greatest rivalries in the AFC for sure, and possibly in football, The Broncos, Chiefs, and Radiers all hate each other, and all of them just feel sorry for the Chargers."

lol looks like the tables have turned for the bolts, on another note a-row flies out 1 out in the 5th

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Sep 2, 2005 -> 06:36 PM)

LOL! I will say this, San Diego is a great place to see a game. Awesome tailgating before the game, beautiful weather, always a big crowd. A blast.