NCAA BASEBALL GAME

SnB

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 04:10 PM)
That too.  :bang  :drink

I need to adopt a college for baseball purposes. Tulane maybe?

come to a big 10 school solely for the reason that we're actually the big TEN in baseball. Wiscy doesn't have a baseball team.

Looks like a tight game, I just hope they have lots of teams and lots of stadiums. And they better get the tink of the bat down! Does anybody know how long the exclusive contracts EA has with NFL and 2K has with MLB last? They are the worst thing in the world for sports games.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 12:41 PM)
http://sports.ign.com/articles/648/648278p1.html

mr-robinsons-neighborhood-20050906081138

mr-robinsons-neighborhood-20050906081137

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, i'm so excited for this game.  Will be a great change of pace.

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 12:44 PM)
that video on the website is pretty cool.

man, how cool is this game going to be?

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
Not to mention that there will actually be a dynasty factor in this game because you'll be able to play more than one season without it takign months

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 12:48 PM)
care to try it?

and shutup, i'm excited!

:P

You're not...um...excited are you? :headshake :lol:

QUOTE(farmteam @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
The article did say "Major teams and conferences" I believe, which makes me think you won't find the smaller teams (a la Illinois State) in the game.  But then they'll have the Big 10 (there was a screenshot of Michigan I think), Pac 10, SEC, Big 12, etc.

I'm sure ISU will be there because Wichita State is a quality baseball program and they are in that conference.

I'm really looking forward to this game, maybe more so than any game in a long time. I'm not buying madden this year (just love College football) and maybe I'll opt for this game over a mlb game. I'll definately be picking this up though.

I love how you can actually work on the dyansty feature. One thing about baseball games is its always hard to really work in the dynasty because the seasons are so long (unless you just want to sim almost every game).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 10:01 PM)
I love how you can actually work on the dyansty feature.  One thing about baseball games is its always hard to really work in the dynasty because the seasons are so long (unless you just want to sim almost every game).

ahem

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 7, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
Not to mention that there will actually be a dynasty factor in this game because you'll be able to play more than one season without it takign months

way to think on your own jas