Fan Deck

Stocking

I got tickets from my District Manager to tonites game. the tickets are located on the fan deck and I was told that their would be free drinks. now I've never heard of this but i also believe it miller lite sponsored. This is the fan deck in center correct, or is it the last suite in left field? any thoughts? thanks. :gosoxretro:

Edited by Stocking

Here ya go

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...ps/fan_deck.jsp

Fan Deck Parties

With a magnificent view of the field, the Fan Deck includes exclusive access for the entire game for 150 guests and your choice of either catered or a la carte food or beverage service. Catered packages include chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, potato chips, popcorn, beer, soda and water. Non-catered packages will be provided with an a la carte food and bar service and start at only $50 per person.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 12:34 PM)
Here ya go

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...ps/fan_deck.jsp

Fan Deck Parties

With a magnificent view of the field, the Fan Deck includes exclusive access for the entire game for 150 guests and your choice of either catered or a la carte food or beverage service. Catered packages include chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, potato chips, popcorn, beer, soda and water. Non-catered packages will be provided with an a la carte food and bar service and start at only $50 per person.

Do they have an elevator that goes up there?

I've been to a party up there this year - definitely in centerfield. You have to get a wristband and then go upstairs. Don't let them lull you into a false sense of "beer is going to be free the whole game, so I'll just pace myself." I think we got cut off in the 4th inning or so, and then they started charging. At that point, I looked around and most people had stocked up to the point of their entire tabletop being filled with beers. I wish I had known that strategy going in.

:crying

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
I haven't been up there since they got all fancy and added seats, let alone an elevator.

Steff you goin tonight?

They need the elevator if they have food service up there.

Yea.. I'm going. My liver is screaming "Noooooooo...." but I'm going. :lol: :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
They need the elevator if they have food service up there.

Yea.. I'm going. My liver is screaming "Noooooooo...." but I'm going.  :lol:  :cheers

My liver is screaming too...I got offerered free 1st row, 1st section club level...turned it down. I think I'm one of those band-wagon fans. :P

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 03:20 PM)
My liver is screaming too...I got offerered free 1st row, 1st section club level...turned it down.  I think I'm one of those band-wagon fans.  :P

We're in the suite tonight... glutton for punishment. 3 nights in a row.

Hello, My name is Steff and I am an alcoholic... :cheers

QUOTE(Steff @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
We're in the suite tonight... glutton for punishment. 3 nights in a row.

Hello, My name is Steff and I am an alcoholic... :cheers

I'm going to enjoy watching the games from home this weekend. Have fun. Remember, if your live explodes...well, I guess you're f***ed.