Williams' sons arrested

Mr. Showtime

He was never indicated as causing any damage, nor was he punished in any way. Stop making things up that just aren't there.

You said...

The older one.. had a few parties when mom and dad were away 2 summers ago and got busted for that. There was some minor damage done to a few neighborhood houses and one dock was messed up.

YOU are the one that came up with this story of damage being caused from some party.

And he wasn't punished -- that means a lot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
I love how the fact that I believe in holding people accountable for what they do gets to you people.  Sounds like some of you have skeletons in the closet.  ;)

Sad but true.

hmm last time i checked JESUS CHRIST was crusified............so you can quit with your holier than thou attitude.... we never said anything about holding people responsible for their actions was wrong............you just apply the punishment to the crime....a house party when parents arent home is not a serious offense.....geez us every kid in america has tried it at least once or twice.....unless of couse they were locked in the cellar...... ;) :lol:

I love how the fact that I believe in holding people accountable for what they do gets to you people.  Sounds like some of you have skeletons in the closet.  ;)

Sad but true.

hmm last time i checked JESUS CHRIST was crusified............so you can quit with your holier than thou attitude.... we never said anything about holding people responsible for their actions was wrong............you just apply the punishment to the crime....a house party when parents arent home is not a serious offense.....geez us every kid in america has tried it at least once or twice.....unless of couse they were locked in the cellar...... ;) :lol:

Yes, Christ chose to be crucified to atone for the sins of mankind.

What is your point in bringing that up?

Sad but true.

first of all -

this is America -

we have 2 people arrestred, no one convicted

arrest does not equal guilt

you refused to read the vine story and would guess at what it means -

your mom was always home -

you sit and judge and condemn and decide who is good and who isn't -

when you are not in full possession of any facts --

when your vine goes - it will go -

I guess I'm gonna change things up and quickly say Happy Mothers Day.

I know without the help of my mom I wouldn't be the person I was today and for that I thank her. And with all this talk of bad parents, I still say that most parents are good parents. No parent can be perfect everytime and their are times where its out of a parents control.

I got a lot of respect for my mom, I sure as hell don't know how she put up with all the crap I gave her as a kid growing up.

Sad but true.

Yes, Christ chose to be crucified to atone for the sins of mankind.

What is your point in bringing that up?

by your hollier than thou attitude, i thought you were trying to be him

Guest hotsoxchick1

clujo if you read the second sentence then you would know my point in bringing it up......... ;) reading for comprehension is not a cally school system thing these days is it?????????/ lol lol lol

clujo if you read the second sentence then you would know my point in bringing it up......... ;) reading for comprehension is not a cally school system thing these days is it?????????/ lol lol lol

And typing for accuracy wasn't in whatever school system you attended, I see.

;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

;)

nope sure wasnt but i can comprehend what i read.......... ;) which is more important??????? uh huh.. thats what i thought......have a good day.......

;)

nope sure wasnt but i can comprehend what i read.......... ;) which is more important??????? uh huh.. thats what i thought......have a good day.......

Depends on how long it takes to decipher what it is you're supposed to be comprehending.

Guest hotsoxchick1

little dude.. nice try.. but guess what.. you knew darn right well what i meant by that Jesus Christ comment and if you didnt then ldf and myself were more than happy to explain it to you...........no one likes a pompous ass so stop being one ok..... your no better than the rest of us........... :D

little dude.. nice try.. but guess what.. you knew darn right well what i meant by that Jesus Christ comment and if you didnt then ldf and myself were more than happy to explain it to you...........no one likes a pompous ass so stop being one ok..... your no better than  the rest of us........... :D

i quit responding to him a long time ago. i kick myself in the ass for starting today.

You said...

YOU are the one that came up with this story of damage being caused from some party. 

And he wasn't punished -- that means a lot

And where did I say that HE was involved. Stop making things up.

Young people who ruin their lives by doing stupid stuff like this likely didn't have bright futures ahead of them anyway, so they might as well break the law at a young age and end up behind bars where they belong

Though I stand by what I said in the "Hazing" thread re responsibility....wow...just wow...another smarmy, self-righteous rhetorical turd, another black&white, judgemental over-generalization.

I'd like to tell you where you can shove your backhanded "skeletons" comment...but other posters already did. :)

I am taking a moment to reflect how sad this is for the Williams family, and how sad it is for the boys who, if in fact guilty, have tossed away some bright futures for a moment of idiocy and stupidity -

moment of compassion over -

now back to the thead...

Young people who ruin their lives by doing stupid stuff like this likely didn't have bright futures ahead of them anyway, so they might as well break the law at a young age and end up behind bars where they belong.

Clujer, I disagree with that statement. Even if these are kids of a moron it doesn't mean they have no future just because they made one foolish mistake. The 21 year old is in more trouble than the 16 year old. The 16 year old will be tried as a juvenile and it shouldn't go on his record if in fact North Carolina state law is the same of Illinois state law.

All they did was make a mistake, a mistake they will regret and pay back to the community in some way. To say they have no future though is going overboard.

CWSOX45

I am taking a moment to reflect how sad this is for the Williams family, and how sad it is for the boys who, if in fact guilty, have tossed away some bright futures for a moment of idiocy and stupidity -

moment of compassion over -

now back to the thead...

Young people who ruin their lives by doing stupid stuff like this likely didn't have bright futures ahead of them anyway, so they might as well break the law at a young age and end up behind bars where they belong.

Clujer, I disagree with that statement. Even if these are kids of a moron it doesn't mean they have no future just because they made one foolish mistake. The 21 year old is in more trouble than the 16 year old. The 16 year old will be tried as a juvenile and it shouldn't go on his record if in fact North Carolina state law is the same of Illinois state law.

All they did was make a mistake, a mistake they will regret and pay back to the community in some way. To say they have no future though is going overboard.

CWSOX45

I never said they don't have a bright future ahead. I said they LIKELY don't have a bright future ahead.