To all of you new posters...

Heads22

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Soxnet.net/Soxtalk.com!

We hope you guys and gals stick around. We are really happy to have you here. :cheers

Thanks, soxheads. Although I am no where near Chi-town for the past 11 years, I tgry my best to keep up with all the info to present some good arguments on our team.

I am also the originator of "momo," so whoever's using it here owes me money like Pat Riley gets for "Three-peat."

:nono

Welcome to Soxnet.net/Soxtalk.com!

We hope you guys and gals stick around. We are really happy to have you here. :cheers

Thanks, soxheads. Although I am no where near Chi-town for the past 11 years, I tgry my best to keep up with all the info to present some good arguments on our team.

I am also the originator of "momo," so whoever's using it here owes me money like Pat Riley gets for "Three-peat."

:nono

I'm in Iowa. Just so guys know, I am the guy that does the Soxtalk calendar, so if you guys would be interested in seeing anything added to that tell me. It will have all the Sox games with time and channel. I had it done once, but something happened to it. I may add player B-days again, too.

I am also a mod, so respect me dammit!

I am really just a 15 year old Sox fan relegated to NE Iowa. :)

so saying "f you soxhed" isn't a way to make friends around here?

hehe...silly mod

I've had worse things said to me. You can say "f*** you Heads" all you want. :lol:

Ah the old F you PA. Now that we can actually post f*** without getting banned or censored, it almost isn't as much fun.

BTW, thanks for the warm welcome for all of us ESPN refugees. All I would like to say is that we are are hardy bunch used to the attacks on trollings on the ESPN board. I know some of us have thin skin sometimes, but all in all we are a good bunch. We like to pick on each other and joke (A LOT) so hopefully most people realize that what we say is in jest almost all of the time. I will have to make sure to teach the new guys that sarcasm gets put in green

Sox4lifeinPA is the greatest baseball poster ever

See what I mean?

Thanks for making this a new home for us.

Sox4lifeinPA is the greatest baseball poster ever

speaking of jealous amateurs.........

I can't wait to get tomorrow and post the news links on the board to pad my post count....

I'm going back to ESPN.com

f you guys

Welcome all...

Just don't pick on my CARLOS LEE, or you'll have me to answer to! And, if you check with the thread called "MOTHERf***ING b****ASS DIPs*** PASSIONATE SOX!" in the Palehose Talk board, you'll see that I'm one you don't wanna mess with... :)

Welcome all...

Just don't pick on my CARLOS LEE, or you'll have me to answer to!  And, if you check with the thread called "MOTHERf***ING b****ASS DIPs*** PASSIONATE SOX!" in the Palehose Talk board, you'll see that I'm one you don't wanna mess with... :)

It's good to see another Carlos fan on the board! El Caballo!

:bang

This forum is a lot better than ESPN. It is a little more difficult to navigate, but it has a hell of a lot more personality.

Let me just say:

f*** you PA

f*** you Ugly

f*** you Bev

f*** you Southsider

Man that felt good! :cheers

Let me just say:

f*** you PA

f*** you Ugly

f*** you Bev

f*** you Southsider

wow! sox1422, that was uncalled for!!!