October 4, 200521 yr QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:22 PM) I'm in f***in awe right now. What a show put on by our Sox. I almost s*** my pants when Pods hit that 3 run bomb. But lets remember, these guys came back from 0-3 to the Yankees last year. In 03, they were down 0-2 to the A's and came back and won in 5. This is just one game. These guys know how to come back. I don't care if they did come back, this is a different year, this is the year of the White Sox and they won't lay down just because they killed Boston today. The White Sox will keep on fighting no matter what and thats why this game was so important. Lots of confidence can go a long way.
October 4, 200521 yr QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:25 PM) I don't care if they did come back, this is a different year, this is the year of the White Sox and they won't lay down just because they killed Boston today. The White Sox will keep on fighting no matter what and thats why this game was so important. Lots of confidence can go a long way. Calm down man..lol. I'm on your side. I'm just saying, these guys know how to come back.
October 4, 200521 yr I know it's a whole new ballgame tomorrow but for one night at least I can smile knowing my White Sox are leading a postseason series.
October 4, 200521 yr I hate David Wells with a burning passion. I want to see him roughed the f*** up hardcore. Nice win today.
October 4, 200521 yr QUOTE(UC76 @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:27 PM) I hate David Wells with a burning passion. I want to see him roughed the f*** up hardcore. Nice win today. We can definitely get to Wells tomorrow night. Lets just hope Mr. Buehrle is on his game. Edited October 4, 200521 yr by Jordan4life_2005
October 4, 200521 yr What a great win today. Tom. will be the key to the series. You know BoSox will be up swinging and playing harder tomorrow, we need to match their energy.
October 4, 200521 yr QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:26 PM) Calm down man..lol. I'm on your side. I'm just saying, these guys know how to come back. They do, hopefully our pitching prevents that from happening.
October 4, 200521 yr I cannot emphasize how important tomorrow's game is. We desperately need a win in Game 2. We won today, but let's keep our eyes on the next prize: GAME TWO. Go Sox.
October 4, 200521 yr QUOTE(bulokis @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:30 PM) What a great win today. Tom. will be the key to the series. You know BoSox will be up swinging and playing harder tomorrow, we need to match their energy. We got a few hit batters today and Rowand hit that wall pretty hard, I hope everyones ok. Ozzie will not let them get lethargic out there and with todays win, their gonna have some confidence that they can beat this team. I hope they'll be ok.
October 4, 200521 yr Am I the only one who saw Scott f***in’ Podsednik hit a three-run HR? This must be heaven. Let's get 'em tomorrow!
October 4, 200521 yr QUOTE(GasHeGone @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:32 PM) I cannot emphasize how important tomorrow's game is. We desperately need a win in Game 2. We won today, but let's keep our eyes on the next prize: GAME TWO. Go Sox. Tomorrow is definitley important because that sets up a sweep if the white sox win but gives the team even more confidence in themselves. I have faith in them! --If they win tomorrow you know they will be pumped for the third game BIG time.-- Edited October 4, 200521 yr by Sox Hustler
October 4, 200521 yr QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 04:39 PM) I find it funny just how little baseball 'experts' know about the White Sox. Isn't it funny? Watching Kruk eat crow (he likes it battered and fried) was nice, but Reynolds dodged any retraction. I hope Crede shook off the nerves today - man he looked nervous out there today. We need him - I told my wife that I think he'll wind up MVP of the series. Hope I'm right. Great win. Forget about it and go play tomorrow.
October 4, 200521 yr When I got my ticket in Section 108, it said "limited view". I assumed that this was because of the foul pole. Turns out it was in reference to the two obese Boston fans who sat in front of me. Oh well. They were strangely quiet during the game. The Sox need to keep them quiet, and it starts with Buehrle not choking tomorrow.
October 4, 200521 yr Big big big awesome win. Gotta bring the same intensity tomorrow to go up 2-0 :headbang :headbang :headbang
October 5, 200521 yr I officially love that Frank pic. wow. in other news: HELL f***IN YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 5, 200521 yr QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 05:39 PM) I find it funny just how little baseball 'experts' know about the White Sox. How about Sutcliffe saying we had a great defensive outfield?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.