• A. Angels
    • B. Yanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YASNY @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 01:28 PM)
No way.  The Red Sox are kitty litter compared to the Yankees.

You trying to tell me who I hate more? :P I just can't stand the red sox fan base for the most part and have really just got tired of them and yes even moreso then the yankees but that's just me.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 02:31 PM)
You trying to tell me who I hate more? :P I just can't stand the red sox fan base for the most part and have really just got tired of them and yes even moreso then the yankees but that's just me.

Wait a few years my friend.

QUOTE(black jack @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 10:44 AM)
Angels

The Yanks will force us to score 7-8 runs a game.

The Angels will allow us to continue our brand of baseball and win with 4-5 runs a game.

if our pitching held the bosox offense down i think we can do the same thing to the yanks.....that being said the yanks pitching aint as good either we probably could elevate the O production against them.....i reallly dn't care who we play....our team is on a roll right now and i'm glad this is somethingg we have to worry about

If the Angels can beat the Yanks....the Sox can beat them.....Saying that....let's go Yanks.....though I don't care who they play...I have enough confidence they can play any team with the same intensity the played the Red Sox....and maybe have the same results.

There's a mischievous part of me that would want to play the Angels, if for no other reason than with no Yankees around it would send ESPN and the entire Eastern Seaboard into panic and dispair. :P

The rational side of me, however, prefers to play the Yankees for all the reasons already cited.

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
There's a mischievous part of me that would want to play the Angels, if for no other reason than with no Yankees around it would send ESPN and the entire Eastern Seaboard into panic and dispair. :P

I would love to see the people around me (I'm from Jersey) whine about seeing the Yankees out of it :)

QUOTE(SoxRock192 @ Oct 8, 2005 -> 08:44 PM)
Ok, can you be banned on this board?

And if so, then if I was told by a mod, then I'll stop this use, I just like using them

YEA, you can be banned from this board, and I TOLD you to knock that s*** off. PM coming your way - this time you'll know who's who here.