Rocky Biddle

Jim Fainter

did the jeanie tell ya that from rubbing your budda belly and readin the wiskers from your goatee?????of did she see it in the reflection off your bald head.........inquiring minds want to know when loz will take a nose dive so we can get him off our fantasy team before we loose out........ :rolleyes:

Hmm i would say give him 2 or 3 more starts and he will return to his normal, sucky self....... ;) And your constant attempts at critcizing my good looks just shows deep rooted jealousy. But hey, whatever makes ya feel better.... :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll still take Bartolo Colon for Rocky Biddle straight up (Thats pretty much what the trade ended up being).

Without a doubt. I don't think anyone envisioned that kind of success for Rocky with the Sox and no one that I know of realistically saw him plugged in as our closer. A change of scenery can do a guy some good and it definitely did in this case. I'm rooting for the Rock, but am definitely glad we have Colon.

I'll bash KW all day, but I will never question the Colon deal. We basically traded spare parts for him.

Brando and HSC, I would HOPE youre intelligent enough to have figured out that Nothing you say is going to bother me. But HEY if it makes you feel better   Im all for therapy for you two.

Is that why you all but took out an ad in the Times to convince others that you really aren't fat, bold and borderline ugly like the pic suggested you were?

Acceptance and reassurence, right...all dem YSPies are obviously doing wonders for your self-esteem.

All I'll say is that Biddle is being asked to save games and he's doing just that.

To that end, he's doing his job - and doing it quite well right now.

12 saves and one blown save = a good job, in my opinion.

I don't give a rat's ass about statistics - get the job done and get the W.

Wins and Losses are the ONLY statistics that matter in a team sport.