This outing only helps

AnthraxFan93

QUOTE(Hawkfan @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 05:04 PM)
marte needs to stay, i don't know how old he is but i doubt we will end up with a better lefty than him, cotts is better but vizcaino does not cut it for me... i don't see us getting fuentes

PS uribe for mvp

Scott Eyre's a FA. He's probably going to get a nice 3 year deal though.

I don't really know whats going on, but I just want to say. All post-season I continued to say that in the end, we were going to need one good outing out of Marte and he gave it to us last night.

Marte pitched excellent. You can knock his two walks, but he was pitching agressively and throwing strikes. He made good pitches and rolled right through the Astros, picking up his 1st post-season win.

Damaso...I've bashed you a lot this final month, but you stepped it up big time today and next time they announce your name (even if its for another team) I'm gonna be giving you a standing ovation just for last night.

QUOTE(frahungski @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 02:02 AM)
don't trade him!  yeah, bring on your criticisms, but he's got amazing stuff.  he read 98 on the radar at least once tonight.  we've just gotta get his head on straight again, and tonight will definitely help.

It doesnt matter how fast you throw if you dont throw strikes.