What to Buy?

SoxRock05

Chicago White Sox 2005 World Series Champions Gold Coin - $19.99

World Series Champion Clubhouse T-shirt - $24.99

World Series Hat - $27.99

World Series Hoodie - $49.99

Being a White Sox fan on October 26th 2005 - Priceless

Congrats to all!!!!

Parents are buying me the official hat and shirt as a pre-birthday present.

I'm going for at least a hoodie, a DVD, a long sleeved t shirt, and a regular season hat (mine's 14 years old and I got enough luck out of it this season to last a lifetime. It's going on the shelf, only to be admired and broken out come playoff time). I'm also going to wait 2 weeks and see if they sign Paulie, cause then I can slap his jersey into a bulk order.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 07:59 PM)
Parents are buying me the official hat and shirt as a pre-birthday present.

I'm going for at least a hoodie, a DVD, a long sleeved t shirt, and a regular season hat (mine's 14 years old and I got enough luck out of it this season to last a lifetime.  It's going on the shelf, only to be admired and broken out come playoff time).  I'm also going to wait 2 weeks and see if they sign Paulie, cause then I can slap his jersey into a bulk order.

My sister just came over and surprised me with the World Series Champs shirt and she has a hook-up for the official lockerrrom championship hat which I will be getting tommorrow. She is a Cub fan and I love gloating in front of her and making me buy s***. BIG SMILE! :D

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 05:01 PM)
My sister just came over and surprised me with the World Series Champs shirt and she has a hook-up for the official lockerrrom championship hat which I will be getting tommorrow. She is a Cub fan and I love gloating in front of her and making me buy s***. BIG SMILE!  :D

For me it's particularly useful in that the family is in NW Indiana and I'm in California, and they can buy things and ship them roughly 3 weeks faster than MLB.com.