06 Tickets

sickness212

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 10:18 PM)
Hey Guys, sorry to ask but I was wondering if anyone here has season tickets and maybe is looking for someone to split them up with? We are looking for around 30-40 games..

Thanks !

Why don't you go for a 27-game package and then buy individual game tickets after that?

QUOTE(rventura23 @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
when do 06 tickets go on sale

I don't know for sure but I tried to order season tickets the Monday before the World Series began and was finally contacted yesterday.

I am ecstatic we finally have season tickets for next year!!!!!!!

Guess I was kind of naive to think you could get lower deck preferred box seats - we are in section 152 and couldn't be happier to know we will be there when the SOX repeat as World Champions next year!!!!!!!!!

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 30, 2005 -> 08:52 AM)
Why don't you go for a 27-game package and then buy individual game tickets after that?

I'm guessing they are hoping they can go in for full simply because they get a better benefit in terms of playoff tickets and maybe a bigger discount on the ticket price (not sure on this one).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
I'm guessing they are hoping they can go in for full simply because they get a better benefit in terms of playoff tickets and maybe a bigger discount on the ticket price (not sure on this one).

Correct, so if anyone here wants to split them up, please PM me.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:20 AM)
It's going to be interesting to see what, if any changes are made to ticket sales for 06.  I wonder if half price nights will still be offered.  I wonder if you'll have to buy full season tix to get dibs at post season tix.

I've been pondering the same questions. I hope they continue to have atleast one half price night a week. Also, it would be nice if they had the same post season ticket offers for people who purchase multiple game plans.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
I've been pondering the same questions.  I hope they continue to have atleast one half price night a week.  Also, it would be nice if they had the same post season ticket offers for people who purchase multiple game plans.

If you look at the "Season Tickets Benefits" page on the whitesox.com site, you can see what post-season tickets are available for each type of season ticket plan.

In short, full seasons get rights to tickets for all games, split seasons get all ALDS, and 1 each at ALCS and WS, and the Ozzie plan gets you "at least 1 ALDS".