Secret Session

Heads22

Then let me clarify. As the MAJORITY PARTY, the Republicans need to get off their asses and actually DO SOMETHING instead of posturing for the cameras every five minutes. Is that better?

You're right. It's all marketing, and more importantly, about CAMPAIGN MONEY.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 09:16 AM)
Then let me clarify.  As the MAJORITY PARTY, the Republicans need to get off their asses and actually DO SOMETHING instead of posturing for the cameras every five minutes.  Is that better?

You're right.  It's all marketing, and more importantly, about CAMPAIGN MONEY.

When Coke ups their budget, Pepsi has to follow. I found it laughable yesterday on Hannity, I didn't hear which Dem Senator Hannity had as a guest, but Hannity was fawning all over the guy because he was pro-Life. It goes back to something that LCR posted. If you are a GOP, you are Pro-Life, pro death penalty, and pro NRA. You can't be two out of the three.

I agree, the GOP should take more of a leadership role in all that. But the Dems need to be talking about it also. I don't like blaming one party over another when bi-partisan would be in our best interests.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:31 PM)
When Coke ups their budget, Pepsi has to follow. I found it laughable yesterday on Hannity, I didn't hear which Dem Senator Hannity had as a guest, but Hannity was fawning all over the guy because he was pro-Life. It goes back to something that LCR posted. If you are a GOP, you are Pro-Life, pro death penalty, and pro NRA. You can't be two out of the three.

I agree,  the GOP should take more of a leadership role in all that. But the Dems need to be talking about it also. I don't like blaming one party over another when bi-partisan would be in our best interests.

Shame on the Republicans for basically tabling everything in the nation's interest, and shame on the Democrats for not having the balls to get a REAL message that would kick the Republican's ass out of Washington.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 09:38 AM)
Shame on the Republicans for basically tabling everything in the nation's interest, and shame on the Democrats for not having the balls to get a REAL message that would kick the Republican's ass out of Washington.

:cheers