Uh.. give them back to Mexico.

Steff

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=sports&id=3577876

Lawyer plans to sue MLB over Minute Maid Park roof mandateOutrage over baseball commissioner's mandate continues

(10/27/05 - KTRK/HOUSTON) - The World Series may be over, but the case to keep the roof of Minute Maid Park open is far from being shut.

Houston attorney Lisa Sechelski is planning to file a class action lawsuit against Major League Baseball and Commissioner Bud Selig.

She claims some fans got sick because they weren't given adequate notice that the roof would be open and therefore, weren't prepared for temperatures in the 50's. Some think the lawsuit is a joke, but Sechelski says she's serious.

"They expected to go and enjoy a game instead they were met with conditions they weren't prepared for," said Sechelski.

"I'd be surprised if a judge let this case get very far. But again there may be facts that none of us know about," said U of H law professor Richard Alderman.

The lawsuit does not involve the Astros. They actually wanted the roof to be closed.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 08:08 AM)
I'm confused by the thread title? Mexico?

Hmm.. ok.. Back in the early 1800's.. 1830ish IIRC, Texas used to belong to Mexico.. then they declaired their independence..

Want me to continue or does that click the connection..?

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 08:14 AM)
Hmm.. ok.. Back in the early 1800's.. 1830ish IIRC, Texas used to belong to Mexico.. then they declaired their independence..

Continue. :D

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)

Don't worry Steff, some of us thought you were clever with the title.... :rolly

:P