FRIDAY MAY 30TH

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1
noooooo, you dont know my friend..... and since when did  you take over the job of being my mom and dad???? lol.....i can have friends you dont know or know about.... i believe im old enough.......... :P

I was just wondering if it was one of the ladies that came with us to opening day. :usa

umm no... it would not be one of them....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noooooo, you dont know my friend..... and since when did  you take over the job of being my mom and dad???? lol.....i can have friends you dont know or know about.... i believe im old enough.......... :P

rafa ill be in touch when we make final plans and such.. would be cool to meet up with ya.......portuguese huh? how close to spanish is that? i can speak enough of that to get what i need and go where i wanna go.........

portuguese is close to spanish...but dont worry about this, people around here knows english. And in my state, we have others beach, see a map of Brazil and try to see the state Pernambuco, and the capital Recife (thats where i live, and has beach in Recife too). Hey HSC, you would bring a girl friend too... ;) .

South Sider with some good international insight.  The Bush Admin has tacitly agreed to let the dollar devalue.  With as weak as the Real has been, I'm not sure if it'll make much of a difference, but I wouldn't be waiting for the Euro or Yen to get cheaper anytime soon.  If only China would let the Yuan float... (sorry, its a sickness of mine...)

I work in futures. I have seen plenty of margin calls lately for people who were short yen, euro, etc...