Marcus Vick kicked off Va Tech

QUOTE(JimJab @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 06:07 AM)
I wish there was a rule to keep someone like him out of the draft.  For all the things he's done, I hope no one takes him, but as its been stated by others, including myself that won't happen.

I think he's pass the point of maturing in his life.  He's just low-life scum.

Yeah a college kid is past the point of maturing in his life.. :bang

Looks like he is trying to repair his image really quick:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Av...ov=ap&type=lgns

Marcus Vick apologized to Virginia Tech on Saturday and said his next stop will be the NFL.

"I am very excited about this opportunity and look forward to proving my athletic ability at the professional level," he said in a statement released through his lawyers. "I believe I am ready for this challenge and the next chapter of my life."

The above statement really sounds like him too.

QUOTE(JimJab @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 01:07 AM)
I think he's pass the point of maturing in his life.  He's just low-life scum.

He made bad, selfish decisions. he didnt kill someone or rob someone. Low life scum is a pretty off-base assessment of someone you dont know. He needs to get his head on straight and stop believing he is the next coming of Michael Vick(who accomplished way more when he was at Vatech). And he needs to stop hitting on 15 year olds.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 02:26 PM)
Idonno I think Marcus has much more talent than Michael.  He isnt going to be as good of a runner making those highlight plays although he is very fast... but he is a much more polished passer and that will help him a lot.

Saying someone is a more polished passer than Michael Vick is like saying you are taller than a midget. Ron Mexico is a horrible passer.. its not that big of an accomplishment to be better than him.

QUOTE(Felix @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 07:34 PM)
Saying someone is a more polished passer than Michael Vick is like saying you are taller than a midget.  Ron Mexico is a horrible passer.. its not that big of an accomplishment to be better than him.

Ok but add that in that Marcus is just as fast or at least close to it as Michael Vick than you have a dangerous combo since unlike his brother he can pass the ball. From the games I saw he doesnt have the cannon of an arm but just way more accurate and more comfortable passing.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 03:49 PM)
Ok but add that in that Marcus is just as fast or at least close to it as Michael Vick than you have a dangerous combo since unlike his brother he can pass the ball.  From the games I saw he doesnt have the cannon of an arm but just way more accurate and more comfortable passing.

Granted, I haven't watched many VT games, but looking at the stats, he doesn't look like a scrambler. In his 184 scrambles through his college career, he only has 482 yards (2.62 YPA). Doesn't look like he's much of a scrambler to me..

QUOTE(Felix @ Jan 8, 2006 -> 02:34 PM)
Saying someone is a more polished passer than Michael Vick is like saying you are taller than a midget.  Ron Mexico is a horrible passer.. its not that big of an accomplishment to be better than him.

LMAO - Great analogy.