what kind of booze have you soured on?

thedoctor

every single drink in the f***ing book guys and gals.....

scotch is ruined for me because i cant count nor remember how many times i woke up in the middle of the night drenched in scotch smelling piss.....

yaggermester is runined for me because the last time i drank it i f***ed a really repuslive girl named jyn until her ass was so brused it looked like a blue, purple, and black universe....

beer is runined for me because i tend to piss myself on that s*** as well.... my liver has been through eminse damage and its laughed at me while it got its revenge.

all liquor is done for me, it makes me a drunkin f***ing idiot who does stupid stupid (funny laugh your ass off) things

aside from that (and screwing tons of ugly girls) its no good

well, the hot to ugly ration is about 1:30 so... ive had a few good lays, thanks achlkey... you really are my friend.

just reading simple replys from you guys like that has me laughing my ass off

gotta love it =D

i think of some of you guys like i do the friends i know in real life because they know me like you

i guess it is kinda diffrent to party online and in person

same effect is gathered none-the-less.

Grand Marnier had a fantastic ad slogan a few years ago: "Grand Mariner -- it changes everything."

Boy, does it.

A funny thing happened on the way to this post. I got a call from a friend who's hosting a Super Bowl party, asking me to bring some Grand Mariner. Weird, huh?

QUOTE(Mplssoxfan @ Jan 31, 2006 -> 12:45 PM)
Grand Marnier had a fantastic ad slogan a few years ago: "Grand Mariner -- it changes everything."

Boy, does it.

A funny thing happened on the way to this post.  I got a call from a friend who's hosting a Super Bowl party, asking me to bring some Grand Mariner.  Weird, huh?

Damn, it warms you up.