Giant Rabbit

KevHead0881

There is a little camera trickery there, but that is a HUGE bunny without a doubt! I checked Snopes, and there is nothing on him yet. I'm sure we will soon see that one on there though. But with this being a BBC site, I would have to believe there is a monster bunny out there. He should have toured as a promotional bit for Wallace And Gromit: Curse Of The Were-Rabbit!!!

He looks so cuddly. My middle school friend used to have rabbits, and until I met him I never knew anyone that had one. It was then that I found out that bunnies are grumpy and can bite(through your palm) if they dont know you.

It's time to unleash German Rabbits upon the world. All you need is to find a female rabbit of relatively equal size, then throw them out in the wild. Imagine an order of enormous rabbits destroying crops and reproducing at an astounding rate. :cheers

I wonder how long these rabbits could survive in the wild. Or how fast they can manuever. Would a fox even bother to hunt such an imposing animal?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 11:43 AM)
He looks so cuddly.  My middle school friend used to have rabbits, and until I met him I never knew anyone that had one.  It was then that I found out that bunnies are grumpy and can bite(through your palm) if they dont know you.

I've had 15 rabbits in my life. They can be grumpy, and are REAL easy to piss off. But they can also be great pets and are trainable to a litterbox like a cat. One of our rabbits had free run of the house, with two cats and a dog. Tell ya what though, if ol' Herman there decides he doesn't want to be held all of a sudden, and decides to do a "bunny kick", that guy is getting HURT!

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Feb 7, 2006 -> 02:02 PM)
I've had 15 rabbits in my life. They can be grumpy, and are REAL easy to piss off. But they can also be great pets and are trainable to a litterbox like a cat. One of our rabbits had free run of the house, with two cats and a dog. Tell ya what though, if ol' Herman there decides he doesn't want to be held all of a sudden, and decides to do a "bunny kick", that guy is getting HURT!

i know what you are saying, i have had those nice scratches underneath the ribs from cradling a rabbit the wrong way. Those back claws are vicious. i dont really dislike rabbits, I just wouldnt own one myself. It helps that I am really allergic to them also, it makes it easy to tell my daughter no. :)