Great songs that were overkilled...

Kid Gleason

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 06:59 PM)
STP's Tiny Music - but I still can't listen to Lady Picture Show.

And I think I might get killed for this but: The Osmonds: One Bad Apple.

Are you referring to the song "Lady Picture Show", or the band that STP became after Scott Weiland left(the first time) and did his solo thing for a little while?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 06:08 PM)
The highlighted bands are the ones I can still stand.  The whole Napster thing really soured me on Metallica, even though in the back of my mind I know that the old stuff is still good, I just cannot bring myself to like it anymore.  Creed and Nickelback, no way. 

Working at a mainstream rock station for 4 year REALLY made me change the type of music I like. 

I would like to add:

Filter - Hey man nice shot  quite possibly one of the best industrial F*** You songs of my generation

Nine Inch Nails - Closer  I never stopped loving NIN, but it was a while before I popped The Downward Spiral in and failed to avoid track 5

Stone Temple Pilots - Plush When the album Purple came out, I think I put down Core for at least 7 years.  The only song I could listen to was Wicked Garden

I saw Filter a couple of times a while back then I lost interest. The vocalist had a Perry Farrel thing going on, only better. What happened to them?

btw, Scott Weiland is a vocal chameleon and has his own sense of fashion. I dig his whole vibe.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 27, 2006 -> 08:59 PM)
Are you referring to the song "Lady Picture Show", or the band that STP became after Scott Weiland left(the first time) and did his solo thing for a little while?

Tiny Music... songs from the Vatican Gift Shop album.

STP - Scott Weiland was Talk Show. Their single was Hello, Hello.