To the moderators

Texsox

don't worry, jas, remember you said you would make me the manager, so there would be no need for people to get mad at you because we'd be winning.

Lol so true. Your one of the best strategist when it comes to those type of situations.

And for example, on Crede's homer that went foul in Bmore. If you didn't argue it, you'd see me running onto the field to argue with the ump, lol.

I am just a minor moderator here, all credit goes to the guys who set this site up, and I agree with you, they did a wonderful job, and I really love this site - Jason, Mario, Mike, Alex, Mark - am I forgetting anyone - if so I apologise but thanks to everyone who put this place together

Dont forget Showtime, he makes all the cool headings and s*** :headbang

dude, if i missed thanking you, tell me!  I was afraid I'd miss somerone important - I am glad to

give you honor and praise for your part in setting up this great website!

No biggie, I'm not one to make a scene.

I've had little to no part in setting up this site. I just move a post or two around and make graphics. :usa

dude, if i missed thanking you, tell me!  I was afraid I'd miss somerone important - I am glad to

give you honor and praise for your part in setting up this great website!

No biggie, I'm not one to make a scene.

I've had little to no part in setting up this site. I just move a post or two around and make graphics. :usa

I think very soon you'll have more involement, cause with the opening of futuresox, you'll have more responsibilities. :D

As I was up to my eyeballs with a  couple volunteer projects and other s*** that I never get thanked for, I realized I hadn't taken the time to thank the listowners and moderators of this fine forum for all their time and effort. As a way out of town Sox fan, starved for info and fellow fans to comiserate with, this has been a great place to visit.

And no, I'm not even in a 12  step program  :D

Yes, please send all money via PayPal, to WSFisapimp@iwishhewouldfallforthis.com

And if you actually do send money....I don't think I'd know what to say. :lolhitting