FN

Cali

your closer than I am, well even closer now, but how is that new padres stadium coming along? I thought I heard there was somekind of hold up, but from the pictures I've seen it looks really badass. At least badass enough for me to make a trip down to SD in '04. You got any info?

Ya, its finally being built and its supposed to be real real cool. I am going to head down to the old stadium tomorrow and watch the Dodgers Padres game or at least try to. I love the stadium they have right now cause its so easy to get good seats.

The new stadium will be ready after the upcoming season. For a long time they weren't building it cause some damn lawyer filed a lawsuit. Once its done it will be awesome.

I still want to go up to San Fransisco and check out the New Giants Stadium.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Ya, its finally being built and its supposed to be real real cool.  I am going to head down to the old stadium tomorrow and watch the Dodgers Padres game or at least try to.  I love the stadium they have right now cause its so easy to get good seats.

The new stadium will be ready after the upcoming season.  For a long time they weren't building it cause some damn lawyer filed a lawsuit.  Once its done it will be awesome.

This is the pic that made me say "this is a park I'd like to go to"

Originally posted by Mr. Showtime
Originally posted by Spiff

lol why is there brick and glass down on the field level

It doesn't appear to be. Well, in that photo yes, but not in this one....

oh i can see it now, a hr hit, and breaks a glass on the porch in deep cf.

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

They should have built New Comiskey at Printer's Row.

Right off the lake, homers flying into Lake Michigan. That'd kick ass...:(

I can't disagree with you there Cerbaho-WG. Just goes to show you what the taxpayers get when the goddamn owner, who knows nothing about architecture or stadium integration into a neighborhood's surroundings, gets to choose what type of ballpark WE build for him. :mad: