I didn't see the game yesterday but a win is great

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 09:43 AM)
Pink! What are you talking about Pink! The text is not Purple!  :o

It's hard to tell on my laptop, the lights here in the lecture hall are incredibly bright and mess with the display.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 09:47 AM)
It's hard to tell on my laptop, the lights here in the lecture hall are incredibly bright and mess with the display.

Damn, bright lights, broken Caps Lock keys, pot stirring. All the makings of a good day for Kalapse. ;)

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 09:48 AM)
I think it has ran it's course...time for it to be retired.  :sweep:

Yeah, my Poli Sci lecture is just about over and my laptop battery is down to about 10% and without me this thread will die fast.

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 09:55 AM)
I am sorry for asking this question? But what is a thread? Is it a little joke or giving a new member a hard time?  :huh

This topic we are posting in 'I didn't see the game yesterday but a win is great' is called a thread.

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 09:59 AM)
Thank you for being so kind as to tell me what it means figuratively instead of Kalaspe being all like a literalist and all!  :D

Off days bring out the goof ball behavior. Take it in stride. :cheers

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 09:06 AM)
Whoah! Relax! I am not offended if you guys mess with me! Just relax and not let it bother you day! Besides TOMORROW!  Our White Sox playand we will all talk about stats and all!  :D

Okayokay. Since you showed the enthusiasm I like to see.

lol, I see you all met my sister. I will vouch on her being an awesome fan. She may have forgot about the off day today. But, I do know she has been there on the cold days in 2001 against teams like the Tigers and Royals. She wins every argument she gets into with cub fans (which isn't hard at all, but proves your knowledge of the sox when you can name 5 sox players for every cub player they name. Oh, and kalapse, maybe you should get your keyboard fixed ;) I miss your ALL CAPS posts.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 09:19 AM)
lol,  I see you all met my sister. I will vouch on her being an awesome fan.  She may have forgot about the off day today. But, I do know she has been there on the cold days in 2001 against teams like the Tigers and Royals.  She wins every argument she gets into with cub fans (which isn't hard at all, but proves your knowledge of the sox when you can name 5 sox players for every cub player they name. Oh, and kalapse, maybe you should get your keyboard fixed ;) I miss your ALL CAPS posts.

is she hot?

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 10:19 AM)
lol,  I see you all met my sister. I will vouch on her being an awesome fan.  She may have forgot about the off day today. But, I do know she has been there on the cold days in 2001 against teams like the Tigers and Royals.  She wins every argument she gets into with cub fans (which isn't hard at all, but proves your knowledge of the sox when you can name 5 sox players for every cub player they name. Oh, and kalapse, maybe you should get your keyboard fixed ;) I miss your ALL CAPS posts.

I knew there was something familiar about her, she's got some of the same posting habits as her brother. ;)

QUOTE(Wedge @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 11:57 AM)
RockRaines wants to know if you are hot. Your brother won't answer for some reason.

Of course my brother is not going to answer! I am his sister! :puke Do you understand why my brother wouldn't answer that's like answering a question if a guy came to and said "hey I met your sister on the internet! I don't know what she looks like but do you think she's hot?" That is pretty sick! That is like :jerry stuff where family members look at other family members more than just a family member.

QUOTE(White Sox Fan For Life @ Apr 11, 2006 -> 11:03 AM)
Of course my brother is not going to answer! I am his sister!  :puke Do you understand why my brother wouldn't answer that's like answering a question if a guy came to and said "hey I met your sister on the internet! I don't know what she looks like but do you think she's hot?" That is pretty sick! That is like  :jerry stuff where family members look at other family members more than just a family member.

That didnt answer the question.