AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

Rex Kickass

QUOTE(fathom @ May 4, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)
I'll tell you what...I really enjoyed the other board.  I was unable to post on there, but I saw some very intelligent posters.  Mr. Optimism seemed like a dick though.

I am emotionally beaten by his posts. thank god this board is back.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 4, 2006 -> 07:11 PM)
I'll tell you what...I really enjoyed the other board.  I was unable to post on there, but I saw some very intelligent posters.  Mr. Optimism seemed like a dick though.

^^^^

Someone stole my name over there. :crying

QUOTE(fathom @ May 4, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)

:lolhitting

Very happy about the win...equally as happy Joe didn't get hurt with his juggling catch and break or sprain an ankle. Look at the replay...it could have been nasty!

The Count RULES!!!!

Great win today and I don't mean to sound like a wet blanket but was anyone else curious why Ozzie didn't start Anderson today? He had that great two homer game off Hernandez last year and looked like he really had his number. Also, King Felix is struggling right now so it may have been a nice slump buster game for BA. But then again, the way he is going, he might have gone 0-4 with 4 Ks and what ever shred of confidence he had would have been gone. But Ozzie always plays those statistical matchups so I was suprised that BA didn't get the call.