Anybody who watched that game

greg775

Anybody who watched that game can see we've mailed it in.

We've packed it in already.

We played just well enough to lose.

We were pushovers. Held our little 1-0 lead til it mattered late. Then Zona just dusted us off and won a non-thrilling game.

I can't believe baseball is a multi million buck organization and our owners can stand for this bulls***.

How the GM and manager are still around in a MULTI MILLION buck business is amazing.

Our young players, some of em are promising but made so many mistakes tonight and our vets did little.

All we got is pitching.

FIRE EVERYBODY.

1. Anybody who watched that game can see we've mailed it in.

2. We've packed it in already.

3. We played just well enough to lose.

4. We were pushovers. Held our little 1-0 lead til it mattered late.

1. no way

2. not at all

3. absolutely true

4. no we weren't thanks especially to E-Slugger-Lo

This is like a broken record  :rolleyes:

Yup. What's the sense? There is none. If the Organization doesn't care, I don't care either. I didn't even bat an eye when the Sox, PREDICTABLY, lost tonight to another team that is struggling now without their number 1 and 2 pitchers. This team sucks and anyone who thinks we still have a chance to win this Division with things staying the way they are needs to wake up.

Yup. What's the sense? There is none. If the Organization doesn't care, I don't care either. I didn't even bat an eye when the Sox, PREDICTABLY, lost tonight to another team that is struggling now without their number 1 and 2 pitchers. This team sucks and anyone who thinks we still have a chance to win this Division with things staying the way they are needs to wake up.

hey your right...this is like that movie groundhog day.... i keep waking up and the sox keep finding new ways to kill themselves... its a f***ing nightmare

Here is what is really sad

This game was on wgn so us out of towners could see it.

Unfortunately, I had to go somewher during game time, so I set my vcr to tape it

When I got back, it was 9:45pm pacific time...my recording was going on but my TV was closed (I had my cable on to record).....I asked my wife to turn the tv on and lemme know if the game was over....I did not want to check in case the game was still on for an extra inning game....then my recording would be no fun to see.....she told me there was something else on on wgn....so I asked her to sto my recording

I rewound the game and began watching it......as soon as the D backs tied it in the 8th, I screamed and said the bastard Sox lost it again in the 9th....I just knew it

I am very optimistic, but I just knew (even when we had a man on 2nd with 2 outs and Olivo at the plate) that we would not score

Also, knowing this game probably did not go to extra innings, I just knew we had lost it

And then it happened....Olivo did not get the man on 2nd in....and as we loaded the bases in the 9th, my stomach turned as I watched the inevitable

This team jiust cannot win a close game......this simply sucks

I am so freaking disappointed it is not funny anymore

Is that 4 games in a row that we have lost late inning leads, and eventually the game? This team is playing scared. They are waiting for the inevitable to happen to them, like Jiminez botching that DP ball that allowed the tying run to score. It always something.