GO SPURS GO!!

sox4lifeinPA

Not a sweep, I predicted Texas in 6 (before a Spurs victory over Dallas) no reason to change now. Great to see David Robinson have a good game. He is such a class act, great for a post game interview.

Go Spurs :headbang

f***in' Spurs.

The Nets were very rusty, lots of missed shots and missed layups in the first half. Martin was great defending Duncan in the first half but the Nets just shot themselves in the foot, with fouls and missed oppurtunities

I have been watching the Nets all season and that was probably the worst J. Kidd performance I have seen. Not because of the shooting, but because his beautiful passes were not well timed last night and often picked off, very un-kidd like. I am holding to my Nets in 6 prediction. Afterall, I said the Nets would lose the first 2.

I was a bit disappointed in Kidd's play. I'm not that emotionaly involved in the Spurs. I would like to see Robinson win another championship but would rather see a really good series. I thought both teams looked bit rough around the edges, espcially in the first half.

In other news Go Ducks! :usa

so the spurs will win the first two and then lose 4 straight??

...............must be that NJ air....

yikes

Why not? That would require winning all 3 at home and closing it out with one win on the road. Sounds logical to me. :huh:

um, because the lakers are the only team that managed 2 straight wins against the spurs?

the nets are by far an inferior team than either the lakers or mavs?

winning four in a row against the best team in the league would require a few scenarios I don't want to even bring up...

um, because the lakers are the only team that managed 2 straight wins against the spurs?

the nets are by far an inferior team than either the lakers or mavs?

winning four in a row against the best team in the league would require a few scenarios I don't want to even bring up...

uh the nets are easily better than the mavs, sorry. This series will go 7 games.

yikes

Why not? That would require winning all 3 at home and closing it out with one win on the road. Sounds logical to me. :huh:

no it would require winning two at home, then one in san antonio, then closing it out at home. that won't happen though. the nets will win one, maybe two games this whole series.

yikes

no it would require winning two at home, then one in san antonio, then closing it out at home. that won't happen though. the nets will win one, maybe two games this whole series.

No, the finals goes 2 3 2 with the home games.

sounds logical to me

I'm not sure logistics are behind this. yes, to win four straight, the nets would have to win 3 straight at home and then one at the SBC.

however, apparently you haven't watched the spurs play since Jan 1st. They are easily the best team in the league by far. I'm glad you're a nets fan and supporting your team, but it's like saying the sox are gonna win the division or world series. sorry dude, take a bite of the reality cake.

good luck tonight.

GO SPURS GO!!!

however, apparently you haven't watched the spurs play since Jan 1st. They are easily the best team in the league by far. I'm glad you're a nets fan and supporting your team, but it's like saying the sox are gonna win the division or world series. sorry dude, take a bite of the reality cake.

Apparently you have not seen the Nets play in the playoffs, how about when they reeled off 10 straight victories before game 1.

Lets face the facts, The Nets played aweful in Game 1. Had they made layups the game would have been a lot closer. Also the Spurs don't play PG's well. So the Nets are still in this baby.

Good Luck to you too, hopefully this will be a well played game all around.

Go Nets! Joisey Wocks!

Apparently you have not seen the Nets play in the playoffs, how about when they reeled off 10 straight victories before game 1.

Lets face the facts, The Nets played aweful in Game 1. Had they made layups the game would have been a lot closer. Also the Spurs don't play PG's well. So the Nets are still in this baby.

Good Luck to you too, hopefully this will be a well played game all around.

Go Nets! Joisey Wocks!

I watched a few games against the Bucks and all four games against the Celtics, and never did I get the impression that New Jersey was better than any of the upper eschelon teams in the west. Granted, they are good, but the Celts could have easily stolen 2 or 3 of those games, and the Celts aren't very talented.

I'm not sure logistics are behind this. yes, to win four straight, the nets would have to win 3 straight at home and then one at the SBC.

good luck tonight.

GO SPURS GO!!!

K now you can get your head outta your ass. The spurs are not EASILY ANYTHING until they can make a free throw or two. :rolleyes:

What did I tell you about the Spurs and Point Guards, J. Kidd is the f***in' man. And his wife is hot as hell, as the world got to see tonight.

No really though, could the ending have had any more drama...how does Jackson get open on that play?

So we are all tied up at 1 and I couldn't be happier.

Go Nets :headbang

depends how you define great game.

Was it close...pretty much.

Was it well played, no.

Did JKidd play like crap again....yes. That is 2 crappy games so far for kid in this series. Kittles impressed me though. RJ hasn't even been a presense so far. I am really disappointed in his postseason play all around.

K-Mart is keeping the Nets breathing right now. That 2nd quarter made me naucious :puke