Score reports Backman will replace Manuel

Rex Hudler

i can do under 50, but i have limits on.. at... or.... over 35...... 

Ageist!

That's ok- in 15 years me and Nat will probably be living in different continents...Let's make one of dem pacts, eh? I'll be ripe for picking... ;)

Jerry Manuel won't be going anywhere soon except to LA.

The only issue I have right now is the fact we had 11 hits but can only get three runs. If it weren't for Frank Thomas leading the way we still would be winless. I can only hope that it means we might be coming out of this and things will start falling into place.

AT LEAST WE WON and the pitching looked pretty good. Even looking back at last nght and Rick White even went two scoreless innings.

Jerry Manuel won't be going anywhere soon except to LA.

The only issue I have right now is the fact we had 11 hits but can only get three runs. If it weren't for Frank Thomas leading the way we still would be winless. I can only hope that it means we might be coming out of this and things will start falling into place. 

AT LEAST WE WON and the pitching looked pretty good. Even looking back at last nght and Rick White even went two scoreless innings.

I hope I see Manuel chatting with all the Sox fans before the game at the Biltmore. My plan is to make sure he gets hammered, slip some girl 5 bucks to keep him busy and maybe the Sox will be forced to hire a new manager.

I have nothing against Manuel, I just want Backman here.

Also, anyone wants to see a manager like Jerry Manuel, watch the Dodgers game, Jim Tracy is identical. Both are good guys and the players like them, but both suck at MANAGING. There is a reason both teams have crappy offenses.