Abu Musab al - Zarqawi

DBAHO

QUOTE(minors @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:48 AM)
He thinks Al- Zarqawi is a human being he was nothing more than a murdering thug. He would have murdered people until he was taken down. This was a solid kill for the US!!! I hope you are enjoying hell

Funny, I don't remember the part of the Bible where it was okay to kill other people. Yeah, Zarqawi was an asshat (to say the least) Berg's dad has it correct when he said: "I feel doubly badly, though, because Zarqawi is also a political figure and his death will re-ignite yet another wave of revenge, and revenge is something that I do not follow, that I do not ask for, that I do not wish for against anybody. It's an endless cycle. As long as people use violence to combat violence we will always have violence."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jun 10, 2006 -> 01:00 PM)
Funny, I don't remember the part of the Bible where it was okay to kill other people. Yeah, Zarqawi was an asshat (to say the least) Berg's dad has it correct when he said: "I feel doubly badly, though, because Zarqawi is also a political figure and his death will re-ignite yet another wave of revenge, and revenge is something that I do not follow, that I do not ask for, that I do not wish for against anybody. It's an endless cycle. As long as people use violence to combat violence we will always have violence."

So you and Nick Berg's vagina of a father both suggest that we shouldn't have killed Zarqawi. Why? So there wouldn't be reprisal violence?! LOL!!!!! Do you have any idea how preposterous that is?

There are only two ways to deal with people like Zarqawi and those who follow him. Bullets and bombs.