REPUBLICANS TAKE COMMAND

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Originally posted by sideshowapu

I fail to see how our current president who went AWOL in the military, abused alcohol AND cocaine, and has DUI convictions is any better.

Clinton didn't serve in the military and smoked (but didn't inhale) pot. I guess Clinton is the better person.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CubKilla

Hmmmmm..... getting a blow job from a COLLEGE STUDENT, while she is supposed to be INTERNING for a college class, from a man that is not only the PRESIDENT, but a man that Lewinski's parents should have been able to trust not to act on Monica's advances (I put this in here before all you liberal twits balme the victim here), is wrong on so many levels..... only a liberal wouldn't see a problem with it. Oh yeah, I forgot..... Clinton was married too.

Middle aged men cheat on their wives all the time! It's commonplace!

Jefferson cheated and f***ed a slave...but that didn't get him impeached!

Besides, Clinton was the best Republican president you guys ever had....NAFTA, anyone?

Hmmmmm..... getting a blow job from a COLLEGE STUDENT, while she is supposed to be INTERNING for a college class, from a man that is not only the PRESIDENT, but a man that Lewinski's parents should have been able to trust not to act on Monica's advances (I put this in here before all you liberal twits balme the victim here), is wrong on so many levels..... only a liberal wouldn't see a problem with it. Oh yeah, I forgot..... Clinton was married too.

Middle aged men cheat on their wives all the time! It's commonplace!

Jefferson cheated and f***ed a slave...but that didn't get him impeached!

So that makes it right?

Besides, Clinton was the best Republican president you guys ever had....NAFTA, anyone?

If you believe this you really have no idea what you are talking about.

Look at his policies and then tell me that he was a traditional Democrat. His signing of NAFTA is the perfect example.

HE GOT A f***ING BJ!!!!!!

A BLOW JOB!

HIS COCK SUCKED!!!!

HOW IS THAT SO HORRIBLY BAD THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED?

Wouldn't anyone else have gotten fired if they got caught doing that on the job?

Originally posted by Spiff

HE GOT A f***ING BJ!!!!!!

A BLOW JOB!

HIS COCK SUCKED!!!!

HOW IS THAT SO HORRIBLY BAD THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED?

Wouldn't anyone else have gotten fired if they got caught doing that on the job?

Did we need to spend the millions of taxpayer dollars to find out about it? Did we need it over every newscast for a year and a goddamn half just because Lucianne Goldberg decided to tell Linda Tripp to record her convos with Monica?

Weren't there more important issues to deal with than if he got his knob polished?

And to top it all off....the Republican plan didn't work! He didn't lose his job!

A year and a half wasted, millions of TAXPAYER dollars wasted, and the result...he still got to keep his job. I gotta hand it to the effectiveness of the Republican party on that one.

Conservatives amuse me. Especially the hard working ones.

Unfortunately, these morons are all happy with the Status Quo, why, no clue. Many people are failing to realize that Dubya's spending spree has not revitalized the economy, and won't. Reaganomics doesn't work, but Bush INSISTS on giving the majority of the tax cuts to the wealthiest 1% of Americans. I don't care if they pay the most taxes, that is why tax brackets were created. If you're rich out of you're mind you don't deserve another 40,000 dollars. Cry me a river if you didn't get it.

Also, with Bush's spending, we have no National Surplus, which was in the red because of the Republicans before Clinton. Clinton had a great idea to tax the rich more, and what happened? He got us abck into the black, but Bush blew it. Now, the states are broke, they can't improve anything. We're spending 10 f***ing billion dollars on a missle defense system that doesn't work. Remember kids, the tool sued to hijack planes we're boxcutters. But, it's for the Homeland! Bulls***. We don't need to spend 355 Billion dollars on the military. Complete bulls***.

Not to mention Bush has isolated us from the rest of the world, which again, according to you dumbf*** hicks out there, is just fine and dandy! We can do whatever we want, we can decide who can have Nukes and who cannot, we can decide to be in bed with Big Business! We can not support the Kyoto Protocol which would reduce CO2 emissions because we want to f*** up that atmosphere, because we WANT OIL. This president is basing everything on Oil. The war in Iraq? Duh, Oil. Drill in Alaska instead of looking for altrenative fuel sourced? Oil. I could go further, and link Bush to Ken Lay and Enron, but I think I'll pass and spare you Conservatives some humility.

Again, I have no clue why hicks and blue colar people vote for Bush, or any Republcian for that matter. Maybe this is why the South is still underdeveloped, and a good amount of people are uneducated. If it was up to me, I wouldn't let most of the South vote. Especially those f***s from georgia. "We want the Stars and Bars on our flag, to show our history!" So, if I'm German, should I go parading around draped in a Swastika wearing a WWI helmet? f*** off and take down the Stars and Bars. It's f***ing racist and you know it. Idiots.

ANOTHER thing. You idiots (Bush, etc) with your guns. READ THE GODDAMN 2ND AMENDMENT YOU f***ING s***HEADS.

This President is a joke, this country is a joke.

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

Unfortunately, these morons are all happy with the Status Quo, why, no clue. Many people are failing to realize that Dubya's spending spree has not revitalized the economy, and won't. Reaganomics doesn't work, but Bush INSISTS on giving the majority of the tax cuts to the wealthiest 1% of Americans. I don't care if they pay the most taxes, that is why tax brackets were created. If you're rich out of you're mind you don't deserve another 40,000 dollars. Cry me a river if you didn't get it.

Also, with Bush's spending, we have no National Surplus, which was in the red because of the Republicans before Clinton. Clinton had a great idea to tax the rich more, and what happened? He got us abck into the black, but Bush blew it. Now, the states are broke, they can't improve anything. We're spending 10 f***ing billion dollars on a missle defense system that doesn't work. Remember kids, the tool sued to hijack planes we're boxcutters. But, it's for the Homeland! Bulls***. We don't need to spend 355 Billion dollars on the military. Complete bulls***.

Not to mention Bush has isolated us from the rest of the world, which again, according to you dumbf*** hicks out there, is just fine and dandy! We can do whatever we want, we can decide who can have Nukes and who cannot, we can decide to be in bed with Big Business! We can not support the Kyoto Protocol which would reduce CO2 emissions because we want to f*** up that atmosphere, because we WANT OIL. This president is basing everything on Oil. The war in Iraq? Duh, Oil. Drill in Alaska instead of looking for altrenative fuel sourced? Oil. I could go further, and link Bush to Ken Lay and Enron, but I think I'll pass and spare you Conservatives some humility.

Again, I have no clue why hicks and blue colar people vote for Bush, or any Republcian for that matter. Maybe this is why the South is still underdeveloped, and a good amount of people are uneducated. If it was up to me, I wouldn't let most of the South vote. Especially those f***s from georgia. "We want the Stars and Bars on our flag, to show our history!" So, if I'm German, should I go parading around draped in a Swastika wearing a WWI helmet? f*** off and take down the Stars and Bars. It's f***ing racist and you know it. Idiots.

ANOTHER thing. You idiots (Bush, etc) with your guns. READ THE GODDAMN 2ND AMENDMENT YOU f***ING s***HEADS. 

PREACH ON BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You liberals are like a broken f***ing record. I'm done reading anything on this board dealing with politics. And, FYI, the whole Lewinski ordeal was a result of the Whitewater Investigation where..... ..... the Clinton's made their play to be among the richest 1% of Americans :eek

Originally posted by baggio202

cerbaho..

did you think all that up yourself or get it straight from the liberal democrats propaganda handbook???

TALKING POLITICS HERE IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME. WE ALL ARE ALL SET IN OUR WAYS AND WILL NEVER CHANGE SO LETS ALL JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE.

I just thought it was funny looking and listening to all those twits protesting in Chicago this week. All spoiled f***ing college students who think they have all the answers to solve the world's ills. Liberal to the core..... just like Apu, Cerbaho, and doubleM. One was even interviewed on the Kevin Matthew's Show. Said he understood why BinLaden did what he did.....the richest 1% blah, blah, blah..... typical liberal drivel. How many trees were killed for pamphlets and posters? How much fuel was used in driving and flying to the protest? I wonder if some of those that flew in for the protest did so on a Boeing jet. See where I'm going with this liberals? f***ing hippocrites! Wait till those whiny little f***s have to go out and actually work for a living. :****

I just thought it was funny looking and listening to all those twits protesting in Chicago this week. All spoiled f***ing college students who think they have all the answers to solve the world's ills. Liberal to the core..... just like Apu, Cerbaho, and doubleM. One was even interviewed on the Kevin Matthew's Show. Said he understood why BinLaden did what he did.....the richest 1% blah, blah, blah..... typical liberal drivel. How many trees were killed for pamphlets and posters? How much fuel was used in driving and flying to the protest? I wonder if some of those that flew in for the protest did so on a Boeing jet. See where I'm going with this liberals? f***ing hippocrites! Wait till those whiny little f***s have to go out and actually work for a living.  :****

High school history teacher is gonna be my job. I say that I protect and value the military MORE than any of you because I say "Bring them home" where they don't have to fight a war for oil.

And by the way, f***tard, I do work for a lot of what I have. I was given the basics of clothes and stuff like that from my parents, but the vast majority of what I have I earned working 50 hr. work weeks at my job over the summer and then investing in my education during the school year.

I have had a lot of breaks in my life being born into an upper middle class white family. But, it is not like I have a silver spoon up my ass either. I'm not rich by any sense of the word, at all.

Have you heard about the wonders of industrial hemp? The production to make that into paper is only 1/5 the cost of pulping wood into paper. Or how about recycled paper where NO tree had to die again to be used for picket/protest signs?

I guess you kinda sorta forgot about recycling, didn't you?

And you don't seem to come on here and tell me the wonders of what this conservative regime is doing, just knocking the liberals saying we spout drivel. You have nothing to spout. Oh, we're invading Iraq to steal their oil or....oh, we have a s***ty economy because our President doesn't wanna address it at all...or oh, our President went AWOL when he was in the Texas Air National Guard and should be arrested for treason or....oh, our President didn't even win the goddamn election or...oh, our President still can't find Osama bin Laden despite put "all our efforts into finding him".

I INDICT BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES WITH A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE! IT SAYS SOMETHING WHEN THE 2 CANDIDATES WE GET TO LEAD OUR NATION ARE A f***ING GODDAMN ROBOT FROM TENNESSEE THAT HAS A f***ING CENSORSHIP NAZI OF A WIFE...AND A f***ING COKEHEAD C STUDENT WHO CRUISED THROUGH LIFE BECAUSE OF HIS GODDAMN LAST NAME.

Does anybody else find it amazing that he is calling liberals people who get everything handed to them. Yet, look at our "CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN" president...He got into Yale because of his family's riches. He got a C average there...but yet, somehow made it into Harvard Business School! Explain that, smartass! His first job after that was a head of his dad's oil companies (the major stockholder in that company, btw, was the bin Laden family). Then he used his dad's last name to get into politics and rode the coattails of his father all the way into the White House.

You do know that in 1997, Dubya as governor of Texas welcomed the Taliban regime with open arms into Texas because Dick Cheney's company Halliburton wanted to build a natural gas pipeline across Afghanistan with the major financial backer of this project being...........ENRON!

Wow, and our lovely president thinks he can wash his hands of THAT?

I think you conservatives of all people should be PISSED AS f*** at Dubya...he's cruised thru life and been given everything to him on a silver platter.

So, take your head out of your ass and f***ing think before you write something, jackass. :headbang

THEN LEAVE. THIS "JOKE" OF A COUNTRY WILL NOT MISS YOU ONE LITTLE BIT.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

THEN LEAVE. THIS "JOKE" OF A COUNTRY WILL NOT MISS YOU ONE LITTLE BIT.

Nuke, would you like me to get a proctologist appointment for you so you can get that head unwedged out of your cornhole?

I just thought it was funny looking and listening to all those twits protesting in Chicago this week. All spoiled f***ing college students who think they have all the answers to solve the world's ills. Liberal to the core..... just like Apu, Cerbaho, and doubleM. One was even interviewed on the Kevin Matthew's Show. Said he understood why BinLaden did what he did.....the richest 1% blah, blah, blah..... typical liberal drivel. How many trees were killed for pamphlets and posters? How much fuel was used in driving and flying to the protest? I wonder if some of those that flew in for the protest did so on a Boeing jet. See where I'm going with this liberals? f***ing hippocrites! Wait till those whiny little f***s have to go out and actually work for a living.  :****

REALITY WILL HIT THESE PEOPLE LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. THAT IS, UNLESS, THEIR RICH PARENTS CONTINUE TO SUBSIDIZE THEM & TAKE CARE OF THEIR EVERY NEED. I THINK THESE PEOPLE PROTEST & PURSUE ALL THESE SILLY CAUSES CAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO & NEED SOMETHING TO HELP MAKE THEM FEEL IMPORTANT. PATHETIC REALLY.

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

REALITY WILL HIT THESE PEOPLE LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. THAT IS, UNLESS, THEIR RICH PARENTS CONTINUE TO SUBSIDIZE THEM & TAKE CARE OF THEIR EVERY NEED. I THINK THESE PEOPLE PROTEST & PURSUE ALL THESE SILLY CAUSES CAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO & NEED SOMETHING TO HELP MAKE THEM FEEL IMPORTANT. PATHETIC REALLY.

NUKE, tell me when church workers and nuns are being killed for no reason in Central America thanks to the training WE gave the perps.

Tell me when we carpet bomb the people of Iraq to get 1 dictator, how is that beneficial?

Tell me, please, how we claimed we would get Osama at any cost...yet 1 year later, nothing has happened in apprehending him or any top members of Al Qaeda.

You conservatives fail to address the liberal critiques to your policies and instead make attacks on our character as being 'rich'...but last time I checked, the Republicans were the party of the rich. =)

Cubkilla, be afraid. I'm gonna be a teacher. I get to help mold the minds of numerous children for months on end. A mind molded with Socratic thought to question authority and to figure out things for themselves instead of becoming a conservative dittohead like yourself and Nuke.

JUST A FEW QUESTIONS AND POINTS HERE.

1. INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THE RICHEST 1% HAVE HOW ABOUT TRYING TO IMPROVE YOUR OWN LOT IN LIFE?

2. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MILITARY? I REALLY THINK NOT BECAUSE IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT BOMBS, BULLETS, FUEL, FOOD, SALARIES FOR THE TROOPS ETC...ETC... COSTS A LOT OF MONEY. WHY SHOULD WE DENY THE PEOPLE (INCLUDING ME) THAT PROTECT OUR COUNTRY NOTHING LESS THAN THE BEST WEAPONS, SUPPLIES & QUALITY OF LIFE POSSIBLE.

3. MISSILE DEFENSE ISINT FULLY OPERATIONAL YET, BUT IT WILL BE SOON ENOUGH & IN THIS AGE OF NUCLEAR PROLIFERATION I'LL SLEEP A LOT BETTER WITH IT IN PLACE KNOWING THAT WE CAN DEFEAT A NUCLEAR TIPPED MISSILE FROM SOME ROUGE NATION AIMED AT.....OH...CHICAGO.

4. YOU WOULDNT LET MOST OF THE SOUTH VOTE?? SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT, YOU WOULDN'T LET MILLIONS OF PEOPLE VOTE BECAUSE THEY DONT MEET YOUR STANDARDS OF EDUCATION? I GOT NEWS FOR YOU PAL, THEY DID THE SAME THING TO BLACK PEOPLE FOR A VERY LONG TIME. REMEMBER THAT? "POLL TAX", "LITERACY TEST". THOSE PHRASES RING A BELL? WOULD YOU CARE TO TRY THAT ON THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO NOT SHARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS? I THINK IT IS YOU THAT NEEDS TO READ THE CONSTITUTION JACKASS!!!

Nuke, with the current weapons arsenal that we have, name one country that could even give us a f***ing fight in a war where we might even have to use 1/2 of what we have.

We overspend a disproportionate amount of money on the military every year with no threat waiting for us to attack. Why the permanence of this war economy?

Every war we pick is like the Super Bowl where we're the only team and we always win.

The war in Vietnam was wrong and we sent thousands of our boys to die there for what reason? Please, somebody enlighten me as to how our all knowing perfect military would do that and what we garnered from that except for a helluva lot of American body bags.

General Electric owns NBC and also owns a major weapons manufacturing plant. Are they going to let the news interfere with their weapon sales if they show what really happens in war?