REPUBLICANS TAKE COMMAND

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Originally posted by Spiff
Originally posted by doubleM23I loved Chicago, I think its the greatest place on Earth... but that didn't stop me from leaving when I got the chance.

Yeah, Chicago is awesome, but there's a big world out there that I want to see...  I plan on returning to the Windy City... eventually, but sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Do you have a mental defect or something? Where does this come from? Do you think every single thread has to do with you? Do you think people care?

No, sorry, I can't speak on Cerb or anyone else's behalf... However, saying that someone wants to leave somewhere is no indication of how much he likes or dislikes that place.

duh

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by doubleM23

No, sorry, I can't speak on Cerb or anyone else's behalf...  However, saying that someone wants to leave somewhere is no indication of how much he likes or dislikes that place.

duh

Haha oooooooh you went to PEORIA even though you loved CHICAGO. What a trip. It must have been tough adjusting to the new language and customs, getting all the forms etc.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn
Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I don't think he was saying he hated America.  I think their are many thing he doesn't like and whether we agree him or not, I got a feeling he likes America quite a bit.

Where does that feeling come from. He himself said he wanted to leave.

I thought he was replying to someone telling to him and he said it sarcasticly or something like that. I dunno, I'm confused now. :huh

Nope. He said it without replying to anyone else's quote..... unless he's being sarcastic and cannot get his point across. Kinda like when he mentioned "Veterans Day" and "Disgust" and expected us to KNOW that he really meant he was disgusted at the loss of veteran lives' in wars fought by the US.

Originally posted by Spiff

Haha oooooooh you went to PEORIA even though you loved CHICAGO. What a trip. It must have been tough adjusting to the new language and customs, getting all the forms etc.

Well the town does close at like 8PM, have to adjust to that.

Penthouse to the outhouse if you will.