REPUBLICANS TAKE COMMAND

NUKE_CLEVELAND

Originally posted by sideshowapu
Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND
Originally posted by CubKilla

I just thought it was funny looking and listening to all those twits protesting in Chicago this week. All spoiled f***ing college students who think they have all the answers to solve the world's ills. Liberal to the core..... just like Apu, Cerbaho, and doubleM. One was even interviewed on the Kevin Matthew's Show. Said he understood why BinLaden did what he did.....the richest 1% blah, blah, blah..... typical liberal drivel. How many trees were killed for pamphlets and posters? How much fuel was used in driving and flying to the protest? I wonder if some of those that flew in for the protest did so on a Boeing jet. See where I'm going with this liberals? f***ing hippocrites! Wait till those whiny little f***s have to go out and actually work for a living.  :****

REALITY WILL HIT THESE PEOPLE LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. THAT IS, UNLESS, THEIR RICH PARENTS CONTINUE TO SUBSIDIZE THEM & TAKE CARE OF THEIR EVERY NEED. I THINK THESE PEOPLE PROTEST & PURSUE ALL THESE SILLY CAUSES CAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO & NEED SOMETHING TO HELP MAKE THEM FEEL IMPORTANT. PATHETIC REALLY.

NUKE, tell me when church workers and nuns are being killed for no reason in Central America thanks to the training WE gave the perps.

Tell me when we carpet bomb the people of Iraq to get 1 dictator, how is that beneficial?

Tell me, please, how we claimed we would get Osama at any cost...yet 1 year later, nothing has happened in apprehending him or any top members of Al Qaeda.

You conservatives fail to address the liberal critiques to your policies and instead make attacks on our character as being 'rich'...but last time I checked, the Republicans were the party of the rich. =)

Cubkilla, be afraid. I'm gonna be a teacher. I get to help mold the minds of numerous children for months on end. A mind molded with Socratic thought to question authority and to figure out things for themselves instead of becoming a conservative dittohead like yourself and Nuke.

You don't want to question authority, you want to be the unquestioned authority. Guess what? Most students with a three digit IQ will see through your bulls*** and hit you with questions that you will feel most uncomfortable with. I would love to see how you handle it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuke, with the current weapons arsenal that we have, name one country that could even give us a f***ing fight in a war where we might even have to use 1/2 of what we have.

We overspend a disproportionate amount of money on the military every year with no threat waiting for us to attack.  Why the permanence of this war economy?

Every war we pick is like the Super Bowl where we're the only team and we always win.

The war in Vietnam was wrong and we sent thousands of our boys to die there for what reason?  Please, somebody enlighten me as to how our all knowing perfect military would do that and what we garnered from that except for a helluva lot of American body bags.

General Electric owns NBC and also owns a major weapons manufacturing plant.  Are they going to let the news interfere with their weapon sales if they show what really happens in war?

THERE'S AN OLD ADAGE WE HAVE IN THE ARMY THAT IS SO FITTING HERE.

"IF YOU ARE IN A FAIR FIGHT THEN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG."

YOU WANT US TO BE IN A "FAIR FIGHT" AGINST SOME COUNTRY IF WE GO TO WAR SO OUR TROOPS CAN DIE OR DO YOU WANT US TO HAVE THE BEST STUFF AROUND SO WE CAN KICK THEIR ASS & GET IT OVER WITH QUICK.

VIETNAM WAS A "FAIR FIGHT" AND WE TOOK A REAL BEATING. WHY WAS IT FAIR? BECAUSE POLITICIANS FOUGHT THAT WAR INSTEAD OF GENERALS. WE COULD HAVE WON THAT WAR IN 6 MONTHS IF WE DIDNT FIGHT WITH BOTH HANDS AND 1 LEG TIED BEHIND OUR BACK. FORTUNATELY THATS NOT THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS ANYMORE. NOW WHEN WE FIGHT IT'S ALL OUT TILL ITS OVER. PERIOD.

NUKE, tell me when church workers and nuns are being killed for no reason in Central America thanks to the training WE gave the perps.

Tell me when we carpet bomb the people of Iraq to get 1 dictator, how is that beneficial?

Tell me, please, how we claimed we would get Osama at any cost...yet 1 year later, nothing has happened in apprehending him or any top members of Al Qaeda.

WE'RE NOT GONNA CARPET BOMB IRAQ YOU IDIOT (GOD HELP HIS ARMY THOUGH ;) ).

BTW, I HEAR A LOT OF CRITICIZING OF THE MILITARY FOR HOW IT IS HANDLING AL QUEADA, BUT IM JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT YOU WOULD DO? WOULD YOU, CERBAHO & DOUBLEM GET SOME CASH TOGETHER & BUY THEM FLOWERS & ASK THEM TO BE OUR FRIENDS?

Nuke, with the current weapons arsenal that we have, name one country that could even give us a f***ing fight in a war where we might even have to use 1/2 of what we have.

We overspend a disproportionate amount of money on the military every year with no threat waiting for us to attack.  Why the permanence of this war economy?

Every war we pick is like the Super Bowl where we're the only team and we always win.

The war in Vietnam was wrong and we sent thousands of our boys to die there for what reason?  Please, somebody enlighten me as to how our all knowing perfect military would do that and what we garnered from that except for a helluva lot of American body bags.

General Electric owns NBC and also owns a major weapons manufacturing plant.  Are they going to let the news interfere with their weapon sales if they show what really happens in war?

Actually the vast majority of the federal budget goes to various social programs and the percentage spent on the military is much lower than it was forty years ago. You aren't going to teach history or government are you? You appear to know very little about either. Also, are they teaching you in school to do research and to know how to make an argument for every side of an issue, even those you disagree with? By the way, in plain English, what does "no threat waiting for us to attack" mean?

Originally posted by SI1020

Actually the vast majority of the federal budget goes to various social programs and the percentage spent on the military is much lower than it was forty years ago. You aren't going to teach history or government are you? You appear to know very little about either. Also, are they teaching you in school to do research and to know how to make an argument for every side of an issue, even those you disagree with? By the way, in plain English, what does "no threat waiting for us to attack" mean?

DONT PUT TOO MUCH STOCK INTO IT WHEN SIDESHOW STARTS TALKING ABOUT THE MILITARY & NATIONAL SECURITY. HE HAS NEVER SERVED & NEVER WILL SO HE ONLY KNOWS WHAT HIS WACKO LEFTIST FRIENDS TELL HIM.

Actually the vast majority of the federal budget goes to various social programs and the percentage spent on the military is  much lower than it was forty years ago. You aren't going to teach history or government are you? You appear to know very little about either. Also, are they teaching you in school to do research and to know how to make an argument for every side of an issue, even those you disagree with? By the way, in plain English, what does "no threat waiting for us to attack" mean? 

You don't have to know things to run your mouth. Just ask doub.

Ah, it's SI, the conservative pundit. I post links of sources and you call me an idiot. I discuss sans listing sources, and you still talk bad about me. In real wages, the percentage of our GDP that has gone towards the military has steadily increased.

And actually, I have read lots of conservative standpoints from people that seem to be a lot more intelligent than the posters on these boards. Dinesh D'Souza amongst others.

The factual data speaks for itself. I don't need to spin it one way or the other.

You seemingly don't know much about government either, since your entire argument is just insulting me and belittling my intelligence. How about some factual data to prove your standpoint?

Name a threat that legitimizes the need for this US war machine. Name just one. Please, talk down to me just a little bit more, it really helps your argumentation.

Originally posted by CubKilla

I just thought it was funny looking and listening to all those twits protesting in Chicago this week. All spoiled f***ing college students who think they have all the answers to solve the world's ills. Liberal to the core..... just like Apu, Cerbaho, and doubleM. One was even interviewed on the Kevin Matthew's Show. Said he understood why BinLaden did what he did.....the richest 1% blah, blah, blah..... typical liberal drivel. How many trees were killed for pamphlets and posters? How much fuel was used in driving and flying to the protest? I wonder if some of those that flew in for the protest did so on a Boeing jet. See where I'm going with this liberals? f***ing hippocrites! Wait till those whiny little f***s have to go out and actually work for a living.  :****

REALITY WILL HIT THESE PEOPLE LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN. THAT IS, UNLESS, THEIR RICH PARENTS CONTINUE TO SUBSIDIZE THEM & TAKE CARE OF THEIR EVERY NEED. I THINK THESE PEOPLE PROTEST & PURSUE ALL THESE SILLY CAUSES CAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO & NEED SOMETHING TO HELP MAKE THEM FEEL IMPORTANT. PATHETIC REALLY.

You conservatives fail to address the liberal critiques to your policies and instead make attacks on our character as being 'rich'...but last time I checked, the Republicans were the party of the rich. =)

Cubkilla, be afraid. I'm gonna be a teacher. I get to help mold the minds of numerous children for months on end. A mind molded with Socratic thought to question authority and to figure out things for themselves instead of becoming a conservative dittohead like yourself and Nuke.

You don't want to question authority, you want to be the unquestioned authority. Guess what? Most students with a three digit IQ will see through your bulls*** and hit you with questions that you will feel most uncomfortable with. I would love to see how you handle it.

Well obviously, you are not those students with 3 digit IQ's. If these questions exist, then hit me with them instead of just lame insults. K thx!

:bringit

SINCE YOU WEREN'T PAYING MUCH ATTENTION SIDESHOW I'LL REPOST WHAT I JUST SAID A WHILE AGO.

---------------------------------------------------

YOU WANT US TO BE IN A "FAIR FIGHT" AGINST SOME COUNTRY IF WE GO TO WAR SO OUR TROOPS CAN DIE OR DO YOU WANT US TO HAVE THE BEST STUFF AROUND SO WE CAN KICK THEIR ASS & GET IT OVER WITH QUICK.

VIETNAM WAS A "FAIR FIGHT" AND WE TOOK A REAL BEATING. WHY WAS IT FAIR? BECAUSE POLITICIANS FOUGHT THAT WAR INSTEAD OF GENERALS. WE COULD HAVE WON THAT WAR IN 6 MONTHS IF WE DIDNT FIGHT WITH BOTH HANDS AND 1 LEG TIED BEHIND OUR BACK. FORTUNATELY THATS NOT THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS ANYMORE. NOW WHEN WE FIGHT IT'S ALL OUT TILL ITS OVER. PERIOD.

Nuke, you didn't answer my question. What beneficial things did we get out of the war in Vietnam?

DONT PUT TOO MUCH STOCK INTO IT WHEN SIDESHOW STARTS TALKING ABOUT THE MILITARY & NATIONAL SECURITY. HE HAS NEVER SERVED & NEVER WILL SO HE ONLY KNOWS WHAT HIS WACKO LEFTIST FRIENDS TELL HIM.

Actually Nuke, I've read lots of stuff about the military from people who have been involved in it. Ex-commandants of the Marine Corps, relatives who have had military experience, former members of the State Department amongst others. So, way to be ignorant Nuke!

Originally posted by Spiff

Actually the vast majority of the federal budget goes to various social programs and the percentage spent on the military is  much lower than it was forty years ago. You aren't going to teach history or government are you? You appear to know very little about either. Also, are they teaching you in school to do research and to know how to make an argument for every side of an issue, even those you disagree with? By the way, in plain English, what does "no threat waiting for us to attack" mean? 

You don't have to know things to run your mouth. Just ask doub.

Ah, Spiff, running your mouth again. Thanks for the cheap insult. David Spade called, said he wants his comedy style back.

Actually Nuke, I've read lots of stuff about the military from people who have been involved in it. Ex-commandants of the Marine Corps, relatives who have had military experience, former members of the State Department amongst others. So, way to be ignorant Nuke!

YOU ARENT THERE & YOU NEVER WILL BE SO WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE WHAT WE NEED AND WHAT WE DONT?

Before they lock this out and maybe throw me out too just let me say: If you go to yahoo and type in "Federal Budget" it is amazing what you can come up with. The links are too numerous to mention. In 1800 55% of the Federal Budget was spent on defense. In 1850 it was 43%. In 1900 37%. In 1950 it was 32%. In 2000 it was 16%. In 1900 the Fed Gov spent 10 billion on social welfare programs in 1950 that number had risen to 130 billion by 1995 it was up to 1.01 trillion. In 1900 Domestic Federal Spending was 0.8% of the GDP (Gross Disposable Product) by 1999 it was up to 18.2% In 1900 Americans paid $1,900 per household in taxes. By 1999 it was $30,000. This number is adjusted for inflation. The figures for the federal budget in 2001 show 20% spent on Medicare, 14% on interest on the Debt, 30% on SS, 31% on "other" which is mostly domestic transfer payments and only 15% on defense. I know this won't change anybody's mind if it's already made up.

Before they lock this out and maybe throw me out too just let me say: If you go to yahoo and type in "Federal Budget" it is amazing what you can come up with. The links are too numerous to mention. In 1800 55% of the Federal Budget was spent on defense. In 1850 it was 43%. In 1900 37%. In 1950 it was 32%. In 2000 it was 16%. In 1900 the Fed Gov spent 10 billion on social welfare programs in 1950 that number had risen to 130 billion by 1995 it was up to 1.01 trillion. In 1900 Domestic Federal Spending was 0.8% of the GDP (Gross Disposable Product) by 1999 it was up to 18.2% In 1900 Americans paid $1,900 per household in taxes. By 1999 it was $30,000. This number is adjusted for inflation. The figures for the  federal budget in 2001 show 20% spent on Medicare, 14% on interest on the Debt, 30% on SS, 31% on "other" which is mostly domestic transfer payments and only 15% on defense. I know this won't change anybody's mind if it's already made up. 

Yes, if you look at the right wing think tank web sites.

Hell, things on the web need to be scrutinized. The Chinese media even took a story from The Onion and thought it was real.

Link me up with this data that you're quoting.

Guys, guys, guys!!!!! Can't we just get along here?

It is obvious that sideshow and doublem have seriously established their own views and have good reasons behind them. You others as well have your own views that you support. I'm not going to say which views are right and wrong, because I am neither left or right wing. I play it down the middle. Yea, I have the Mark Bell of political viewpoints instead of the Tyler Arnason or Kyle Calder.

But, let's just end it here!!! It is obvious, as the length of this thread displays, that you are not going to convince the other side the validity of your views, so why bother when you might say something you regret?

I guess it takes a woman to create some sanity in here.

Originally posted by Spiff

If that is the case I hope they can figure out a way to keep you and your ghey life lessons off of it.

I AM A PISS-POOR WRITER WANNABE WITH AN INFLATED EGO, READ MY DIARY.

Well there are ghey life lessons all over the place.

I agree with the rest.

Originally posted by Kempers

Are you f***ing retarded?  Yo, f***ass, all you do is patrol around shouting a bunch of stupid bulls*** to EVERYONE that NOBODY gives a f*** about.  You do nothing but advertise yourself and your life.  You truly are a f***ing tool.

I prefer assf*** to f***ass.

If he didn't do it, some other idiot with a computer would. Only question is if he would do it in the same talking down to you way.

Nothing wrong with promoting yourself, but there's a line that has been crossed.

Originally posted by Kempers

When did I say I follow your ghey links?  I don't take my time to sit down and read your f***ing journal, but the fact that you promote it and promote every single lame ass aspect of your life just proves that you are obsessed with yourself.  I don't need to read your s*** to know that.  After learning how you are nothing but a worthless hypocrite after a few weeks of reading your posts, I gave up reading your nonsense opinions.  I can't help but notice when I see you to continue make announcements or make some kind of dumbass remark.  The only reason anyone replies to anything you say is because they are blown away at how you can contradict yourself time and time again and they want you to know how stupid you are.  You are a complete phony, but at least the world is full of them so you should fit in pretty well.  Please stop talking before you make yourself look even more retarded than you already are.  This is the nicest advice I can give you, but I doubt you will be smart enough to take it.

I agree with everything this was good reading.

One of the all-time classics. Right up there with Twain.

Let the record show I follow the ghey ass links.