AJ PUNCHED TO PITTSBURGH!

rangercal

AJ is far and away my favorite player on this team, I'll be damned if I'm just gonna sit back and watch some other f***ers kick the s*** out of him in this final vote. AJ deserves this s*** for being AJ, the White Sox fans owes it to him, has there ever been a player who came to the Sox and endeared himself to the fanbase quicker than AJ? He has been nothing but great for the Sox on and off the field since comming here last offseason, that guy loves this fanbase and these fans need to show that they feel the same way.

voteaj1qi.gif

Edited by Kalapse

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very torn, as one could imagine.

Liriano obviously deserves the rotation spot if we're judging on merit alone.............

But God dammit, I'm biased. Pierzynski gets my vote.

As I figure, Liriano will have many years left to worry about All-Star appearances. Who knows how many Pierzysnki will have left with Mauer set to dominate the position.

Above all other factors, I love to see people aggrivated. Nothing would be sweeter than having ANOTHER reason for the nation to hate Pierzynski.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

If you've already voted 25 times it won't let you vote with that email address anymore, simply put in a fake email addy and you should be golden.

EDIT: Actually I don't think there is an email restriction, check the birthday you put in, if it's too young it won't let you vote.

Edited by Kalapse

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 12:12 AM)
If you've already voted 25 times it won't let you vote with that email address anymore, simply put in a fake email addy and you should be golden.

EDIT: Actually I don't think there is an email restriction, check the birthday you put in, if it's too young it won't let you vote.

I voted with the example email addy a number of times and now it won't let me even look at the ballot anymore.

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 12:48 AM)
I voted with the example email addy a number of times and now it won't let me even look at the ballot anymore.

It was probably the age you put in, empty your cache and your temp folders and try again with an older birthday.

QUOTE(MinnySoxFan @ Jul 2, 2006 -> 11:34 PM)
I really don't mean to make my last post sound like a post that says that "if you don't vote for AJ your a pussy like it sounds (and like I said).

My bigger point is that last year we (as a fan base - and by that I mean soxtalk) had fire - and it didn't matter whether out player was the best - we wanted our player in the All Star Game and we got him there.

It worries me that I don't see the same fire anymore. I want to be able to feel that same insanty that I did when I was reading game threads in the last 20 games of the year last year when everything was ramped up and we were listening to Bonnie Tyler and beleving in the Rally Crede. The second that goes, it all goes. In the same vein I'd hate to lose the insensity that we had for our love for our players that we had last year like when WE voted in AJ.

SAUX fans BS. WE voted Pods in last year, we can vote in AJ if we want this year. It's a matter of whether we want to.

The choice is up to us.

Seriously, we wouldn't have won last year without their vote. We sure as hell put in a great effort, though.

That being said, of course I'm voting for AJ. Hell, I voted for Uribe, Anderson, and Pods. We're going to have to do even more work than we did last year to win this for him, though.

QUOTE(MinnesotaSoxFan @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 03:03 PM)
I forgot how to do that, but thanks for the reminder!

I just voted about 25 times. I really think we gotta chance at this. I'm thinking Verlander might be the guy to beat though. I think that we definitely have the largest fan base compared to CLE, BAL, and MIN. DET fans are coming outta the woodworks lately. I know that walking around Chicago...and especially at that Cubs-Tigers series, there were a ton of DET fans. Even in NY this weekend, I'm seein' lots of DET hats...but also lots of ChiSox hats too. I say Verlander is the guy to beat. Liriano deserves it but doesn't have the support. We can do this. I can't wait to see America cringe when A.J. wins!

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 3, 2006 -> 04:58 PM)
if you press alt + left arrow after voting a couple times, it reverts back to an old validation number I have already used. I then simply pressed enter, is it counting that vote twice?

Mine has yet to repeat a validation code.