AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!!!&#

NUKE_CLEVELAND

EAT s*** ORIOLES!!!!!!!!

YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR US 2 DAYS AGO..........YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR US YESTERDAY AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING FOR US TODAY EITHER!!!!!!!

THOME IS A f***ING BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 RIBBIES AND 2 HRS!!!!!!!!!

JERMAINE WITH A 2 RUN BLAST AND AJ LETS EVERYONE KNOW WHY HE'S IN THE ALL STAR GAME WITH A BLAST OF HIS OWN!!!!!!!!!!

VAZ AND POLITTE s*** ALL OVER THEMSELVES......AGAIN......... BUT THE O PICKS EM UP NICELY.

ANOTHER SERIES WIN!!!!!!!!!!

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH
No offense, I wouldn't be so happy, as much as relieved. The O's nearly pulled off the impossible there.

No offense, we are quite happy though. This isn't horse shoes.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:11 PM)
No offense, I wouldn't be so happy, as much as relieved. The O's nearly pulled off the impossible there.

What you saw was a prime example of what happens when you put a s***bag in there with a big lead. Shameful that we had to make Thornton come in there to finish things.

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:15 PM)
I don't mean you shouldn't be glad you won, I mean it's still a win, but it shouldn't have been as close as it was.

Now that I agree with. Again. We tried to get the weakest link in the bullpen to eat up a couple of innings in garbage time to save our best relievers and he couldn't get it done.

I am on the edge of my seat when Politte is pitching. He could have a 10 run lead and probably wouldn't be big enough for him. At least we got a win and picked up a half game on the Tigers.

Two more home runs by Jim Thome. Getting Thome was one of the best trades the Sox ever made.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 09:15 PM)
I don't mean you shouldn't be glad you won, I mean it's still a win, but it shouldn't have been as close as it was.

And you shouldn't have lost two of three to that s***ty Oakland team, but you did.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:22 PM)
And you shouldn't have lost two of three to that s***ty Oakland team, but you did.

ZING!!!

That was WAY more amazing to me than what happened this evening.

:D

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:19 PM)
Doing it with 2 outs to start with is amazing to me.

Its like every time I try to read your posts on this site, I get distracted by the shiny replica World Series Championship trophy next to my computer....Hi Trophy....I love you too.....

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:15 PM)

QUOTE(tigerfan @ Jul 6, 2006 -> 10:19 PM)
Doing it with 2 outs to start with is amazing to me.

The Kitty fans are starting to sweat, huh? They're beginning to realize it's only a matter of time until we take over first place...