The 12 games will bring us back

Harry Chappas

Sorry if for some reason I am optimistic but I am. I really think the Sox will only lose once on this home stand as they miss Liriano, Millwood and that lefty that schooled them. I think Buerhle and Garcia will look good and the the Detroit series well, the pitching did their job. I expect Thome to be heard from and my most hated player Pods to get rolling. I think this is the Anderson we will see for the next 7 years and Rowand will be a memory, he is hitting .212 in July by the way.

I believe the bullpen is ready and Vazquez is going to get hot.

12-3 going into Toronto.

Christ we have the second best record in the game and have not played to our potential. I am sorry but the Twins and Tigers offense is not good enough.

Good Day.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 10:38 AM)
Sorry if for some reason I am optimistic but I am. I really think the Sox will only lose once on this home stand as they miss Liriano, Millwood and that lefty that schooled them. I think Buerhle and Garcia will look good and the the Detroit series well, the pitching did their job. I expect Thome to be heard from and my most hated player Pods to get rolling. I think this is the Anderson we will see for the next 7 years and Rowand will be a memory, he is hitting .212 in July by the way.

12-3 going into Toronto.

Christ we have the second best record in the game and have not played to our potential. I am sorry but the Twins and Tigers offense is not good enough.

Good Day.

The Sox only have 12 games before they go into Toronto?

So do you mean 9-3? That seems more realistic.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 07:38 AM)

12-3 going into Toronto.

Good Day.

I'm with you until mathematically eliminated

:headbang

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jul 21, 2006 -> 12:23 PM)
Rowand is hitting .212 in July.

Sorry Sox will go 9-3 in their next 12.

:huh: wow, I apologize. Apparently Rowand and Anderson look very similar. haha

I had centefielders on the brain.