Answer this...

Guest wsc425

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This'll be one of the few times I actually find myself agreeing with CubKilla.  Don't you have some girls' boobs to grab, wsc??  ;)  :lol:  :bringit

U little bastard.

Democratic people suck, so I guess you fall under that category.

Bush would be a better president over Gore any day.

Gore would have had the United States army hump his ass.

You're a Republican? Great. It's GOPers like you that give the rest of us a bad name.

Chill out on the name calling.

these past 3 seasons have had Sox fans in a mood like no other.I've never seen so much negativity,arguments,death,carnage and a feeding frenzy of Sox fan vs Sox fan.Sox message boards are not for the weak or faint of heart.It has gotten old.But after following the Sox since '70,if I've learned one thing,it's the old Biblical quote that should serve all-"This too shall pass".

We've survived numerous GM's,numerous bad managers,numerous busted phenoms,3 different owners,rumors of the team moving,2 stadiums,ballplayers coming and going,and numerous bragging of World Series tickets being printed by mentally challenged cub fans.

But,all in all,I wouldn't trade our experiences for the world.We all just want to add that one more experience of being fans of a Championship team.It may or may not happen in our lifetime.The odds aren't looking to good right now.

But remember this-being a pessimistic Sox fan beats all hell outta being an optimistic cub fan anyday.Remember-it can always be worse.

One last thought-to carry with you in times of trouble."I used to complain that I wasn't getting any sex-until I met a man with no hands........."

think about it.

K-Y ;)

I have to defend my self, mreye

Don't defend yourself by calling others names. Thats not the way we handle things here.

Yes you can get into heated debates here and we tolerate pretty much everything, but useless name calling doesn't fly and your just throwing out personal attacks.

U little bastard.

Democratic people suck, so I guess you fall under that category.

Bush would be a better president over Gore any day.

Gore would have had the United States army hump his ass.

Firstly, I'm not a Democrat. But nice try.

Second, don't get angry at CK for telling the truth. :lol:

Thirdly, even if Gore did do that...at least the 185 troops that died in Iraq would still be alive.

Negativity? Here!? :o

This team is the greatest underachievers in my 30 years of following White Sox baseball.

How's that for a positive spin :D wether you're a democrat or republic, gay or straight, like scary farm animal avatars or jimmy carter teeth smilin' dude avatars you have to admit this team is underperforming in a huge way.

shut up donkey u are gay but i would like to hump u since i am a fadget and i luv u

too all those out there this is a joke

to wsc or whatever take a chill pill or just ignore our stuff you are too young to tell us what to do anyways

Honestly, I think wsc is a little annoying but his complete perversion cracks me up. Keep it coming man.

And hey, last time I dared call someone a f** everyone jumped on me. This is one of the most brutal f***** threads Ive seen and no ones said anything...

Honestly, I think wsc is a little annoying but his complete perversion cracks me up. Keep it coming man.

And hey, last time I dared call someone a f** everyone jumped on me. This is one of the most brutal f***** threads Ive seen and no ones said anything...

Only reason I tried correcting you Roman is because you seem somewhat coherent in what you write. I find that lacking in WSC.

And Matt, LOL :lol:

Guest wsc425

Only reason I tried correcting you Roman is because you seem somewhat coherent in what you write. I find that lacking in WSC.

What do you mean I'm lacking, sideshow?

And Old Roman, I just love making jokes, I'll be here all week, and don't forget to tip ur waitresses.

Negativity sucks ass.

Cubkilla I'd killa you right now, f*****.

Don't act like a tough guy. No one likes an asshole

And keep the personal attacks to yourself, please.

Exactly wsf. I mean, champ, what the hell was that? You asked a question and he answered maybe it was BS but it was an answer. His opinion. You like making jokes, so whys it a problem if he makes jokes.

As for using the word f*****, Ill let someone else deal with that since its a pertinent part of my vocab as well...

You found coherence in the political garble I wrote? Geez, I didnt even find coherence in that crap... :lol:

Eh, keep rambling. Its entertaining. Try one thing tho. Try to learn to spell. Do the "tho" thing and the "ur" thing, but spell "know" with the "kn"...

Why should he learn how to spell? It's pefectly acceptable for adults to make regular spelling mistakes. Besides, this is just an internet site -- there's no need to take 30 seconds and proof-read.