Game Thread: White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins

Chisoxrd5

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 04:16 PM)
Blyleven takes offense to Pods stealing and says he should be hit in the wrist the next time they play the Sox.

Well that's stupid.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 08:17 PM)
idiot

If he knows what's best for the Twins, he wants to keep Pods on the field as much as possible (even though he looked much more energetic today).

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 08:18 PM)
are we going to hit someone in retaliation for AJs plunking?

I hope not...let the scoreboard be our retaliation.

Great game today...Was out of town last night for a fantasy football draft and went to shoot pool last night. They had the game on and I watched the Sox implode last night (a night only made tolerable due to the presence of a bikini contest)...So it is a GREAT thing to see Mark and the team rebound today. Still 5.5 out of first and .5 behind the Twinkies if we hold the lead.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Aug 27, 2006 -> 02:19 PM)
Great game today...Was out of town last night for a fantasy football draft and went to shoot pool last night. They had the game on and I watched the Sox implode last night (a night only made tolerable due to the presence of a bikini contest)...So it is a GREAT thing to see Mark and the team rebound today. Still 5.5 out of first and .5 behind the Twinkies if we hold the lead.

curiousity killed the kerouac cat, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction