The "I appreciate Chisoxfn" Thread

BridgeportHeather

Soxnet is the greatest Sox site on the face of the web! If it weren't for him, we wouldn't have a place like this to share our cheers whenever our Sox win or share the gloom whenever our Sox lose. His baseball knowledge is very strong, and he adds more than his fair share of insight on the Sox and our minor league system (when is he ever not on this site?).

Jason, I salute you!!!

Jason, I salute you!!!

salute.jpg

Oh god thats a great picture Vince.

Thanks everyone. Now I can only hope that one day I can give you all insider news when I'm the gm of the Sox.

Also got to say this site wouldn't be what it is without Mario, Mark, Alex, Ian, Mike, Rob, Matt, Vince, SS2k3, and anyone else that writes, runs, reads or posts. :cheers

I've said it before I'll say it again. Jason, Mario and co are great guys. You should have awesome futures ahead of you. There was no internet when I was their age but there is no way I could have put something complex like this together. Great job guys. I also notice that this place is growing by leaps and bounds. People are dissatisfied elsewhere and are looking for a decent place to post and argue baseball and other issues. My best wishes for continued success.

Guest wsc425

Jas,

Good job man. I appreciate all the website has done for me. I want to thank you for giving me the oppritunity to show my writing to others. You are a nice guy and I hope you continue on in writing. You will go far.

Wsc425

Jason, I salute you!!!

salute.jpg

Oh god thats a great picture Vince.

Thanks everyone. Now I can only hope that one day I can give you all insider news when I'm the gm of the Sox.

Also got to say this site wouldn't be what it is without Mario, Mark, Alex, Ian, Mike, Rob, Matt, Vince, SS2k3, and anyone else that writes, runs, reads or posts. :cheers

Sure.....try to deflect the blame our way, Jas. All this Soxtalk stuff is your fault. You gotta deal with it. :)

Seriously though, you do a kickass job. So does Mario, Ian, Mark, Mike, Rob, Matt, Vince, SS2k3, RPS and co. with SNR and everyone else.