9-11 Press For Truth

IggyD

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 1, 2006 -> 07:21 AM)
blah blah

"This is a timeline"

blah blah

If there were a "timeline" NOT supporting your stance, you would never have posted it.

Give it a rest. It's bulls***.

Well, I can tell by your responce where you stand. You hold NO one accountable (and you probably didn't watch it either). If there were a timeline that was counter to this, it would not be nesessary to post as the media has already done its job, as they have not in this case. This only puts together the reports "you know"... "connects the dots" as no MSM outlet has done. What you should be asking is WHY? That is the job of the media, to inform the public no matter which way it swings. BTW...I am an Independant. I hold all parties accountable. Not Just the Republicans. That is why I think we need to stop this stupid 2 party system we have. All that happens is the power switches with no improvements for the people. Everything stays status quo.

Also, did you know Congress is Proposing an amendment to repeal the 22nd amendment to the Constitution.

The official title of the bill is "Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the 22nd amendment to the Constitution". That is by Both parties. It is outrageous what is happening to our Constitution these last 5 years.

Edited by IggyD

QUOTE(IggyD @ Oct 3, 2006 -> 12:39 PM)
Well, I can tell by your responce where you stand. You hold NO one accountable (and you probably didn't watch it either). If there were a timeline that was counter to this, it would not be nesessary to post as the media has already done its job, as they have not in this case. This only puts together the reports "you know"... "connects the dots" as no MSM outlet has done. What you should be asking is WHY? That is the job of the media, to inform the public no matter which way it swings. BTW...I am an Independant. I hold all parties accountable. Not Just the Republicans. That is why I think we need to stop this stupid 2 party system we have. All that happens is the power switches with no improvements for the people. Everything stays status quo.

Also, did you know Congress is Proposing an amendment to repeal the 22nd amendment to the Constitution.

The official title of the bill is "Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the 22nd amendment to the Constitution". That is by Both parties. It is outrageous what is happening to our Constitution these last 5 years.

I saw the thread on the amendment. It's bulls***, too. Yes, there was a proposal two years ago, and it completely died. It's not going anywhere.

Why don't you dig a little deeper then just accepting what you see at face value? I don't need to watch the clip to know what it's trying to say by the responses in this thread. It's been debunked over and over again.

ANYONE can put s*** together (and leave out important facts) to tell whatever story they want to tell... but of course, if the story isn't what you want to hear once you start looking at the facts, it doesn't matter anymore, does it?

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 3, 2006 -> 10:14 PM)
I saw the thread on the amendment. It's bulls***, too. Yes, there was a proposal two years ago, and it completely died. It's not going anywhere.

Why don't you dig a little deeper then just accepting what you see at face value? I don't need to watch the clip to know what it's trying to say by the responses in this thread. It's been debunked over and over again.

ANYONE can put s*** together (and leave out important facts) to tell whatever story they want to tell... but of course, if the story isn't what you want to hear once you start looking at the facts, it doesn't matter anymore, does it?

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

instead of assuming what the video says after reading the postings of those who didn't watch it... just watch it yourself. what's wrong with you?

QUOTE(jasonxctf @ Oct 4, 2006 -> 12:39 AM)
instead of assuming what the video says after reading the postings of those who didn't watch it... just watch it yourself. what's wrong with you?

Maybe he felt like channelling Bob Woodward.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Oct 4, 2006 -> 12:37 PM)
Maybe he felt like channelling Bob Woodward.

No, I've read what both people have said after watching it and those who haven't. And judging by the history of the tinfoil hat crap that I see from this thread starter on a regular basis, I formed an opinion that it's the same recanned bulls*** over and over, except this time, it's a "timeline" of main stream media sources to collaborate the same spew that there's this grand 9/11 conspiracy. Is that about close enough?