Tuesday's game vs. Boston

clujer420

He couldn't keep his mouth shut and got thrown out arguing balls and strikes when his team really needed him.

Frank had just struck out so most likely he would not even have got one at bat knowing our other stellar O men.....especially paulie the pathetic loser who's ass you have still not detached your lips from

Face it, you just hate Frank....and you are a freaking idiot for that. He is not hurting this team.....your lover paulie on the other hand would even hurt a AAA team right now with his leadership......

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank had just struck out so most likely he would not even have got one at bat knowing our other stellar O men.....especially paulie the pathetic loser who's ass you have still not detached your lips from

Face it, you just hate Frank....and you are a freaking idiot for that. He is not hurting this team.....your lover paulie on the other hand would even hurt a AAA team right now with his leadership......

Nice. Way to make your point change the subject... Frank went back to the dugout, got his glove, and then HAD to say something to the umpire. Being as that he has been the best hitter on this team over the last 3 weeks, plus having been in the league for how long, he should know by now that you can't show up and ump the then argue with him after the fact. What does that have to do with Konerko?

Nice. Way to make your point change the subject... Frank went back to the dugout, got his glove, and then HAD to say something to the umpire. Being as that he has been the best hitter on this team over the last 3 weeks, plus having been in the league for how long, he should know by now that you can't show up and ump the then argue with him after the fact. What does that have to do with Konerko?

I think Frank did it the best way he possibly could. He did his best to not show up the umpire at the time. Umpires know that every game is on TV, and they have egos -- they don't want to look like they're being pushed around in front of the world, so they are less tolerant than they are between innings.

Obviously there's no way of knowing what Frank said, but it IS possible that the ump just has a bug up his ass when it comes to the Sox, so maybe he wasn't going to take ANY jaw-jacking. It didn't appear that Frank was trying to show him up, but who knows.

YEAH, Daubach goes yard!

5-4 game.

What play at 2nd? :huh:

on the double, the non play at 2nd - Ed farmer was raving that our players failed to align themselves and no one covered second

I am just asking what Ed is talking about, as I have no tv game and have no idea what happened

on the double, the non play at 2nd - Ed farmer was raving that our players failed to align themselves and no one covered second

I am just asking what Ed is talking about, as I have no tv game and have no idea what happened

Is Ed going senile?

The ball went to the wall in LF, and there was NO chance of getting him at 2nd. I don't know what he's talking about.

Well, 2 runs for Boston, and we're pretty much buried. 7-4, going to the bottom of the 9th.

Is Ed going senile?

maybe -

he is very unhappy right now

Hmmm...can't say that I blame him, but I don't think that play should be the cause of his upset.

The ball was hit by Bill Mueller -- not the fastest guy in the world, but the ball got by Carlos and went all the way to the wall. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the guys were in position for a relay to the plate in case the runner (Trot Nixon) tried to score from 1st. But like I said, once the ball got to the wall, there was no way they had a chance at getting Mueller at 2B.

*Sigh*

What started off so good...

We need to come back tomorrow and win is all I know. If we split or lose this series, it will kill any kind of momentum we've gained in the past couple of weeks. Wins tomorrow and Thursday are vital IMO.

Sox drop it 7-4, and the series is 1-1.

MINN looks like they're going to lose, so we'll stay 6.5 out, but we'll lose a game to KC, as they are going to beat MINN.

if we don't count the last 8 innings, we won 3-0

Here's another way to look at it, if the umps don't miss that call Daubach's homerun ties the game at 5.

That same crew has f***ed us over twice this season.......so I would just like to say......

:fyou Cooper, and the other three stooges.

CWSOX45