Riddle me this...

southsider2k5

QUOTE(farmteam @ Oct 27, 2006 -> 03:01 PM)
I have (a relatively easy) one for you guys:

Two guys are found dead in a cabin on a mountain. There was no sign of foul play, but they didn't die of natural causes either (i.e. it was an untimely death). How'd the die?

There's a very good chance I just screwed up the telling of that riddle.

it is the cabin of an airplane that had crashed into the mountain.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Oct 29, 2006 -> 07:09 AM)
someone cut the persons breathing tubes

....someone said that already...doh.

DING]

The answer to the riddle of how the person in the bed was murdered with a pair of scissors without revealing any signs of cuts or bruises was that the bed was a hospital bed and the scissors were used to cut the victim's life support.

And this weeks question

A woman was standing at a table while a man sat on the other side of the table. The man had a drink but had not ordered any food. The woman took something out of her shoe and put it in front of the man on the table. The man looked at it carefully but did not touch it. The woman then took something else out of the same shoe and put it on her side of the table, but the man did not look at it. She repeated these steps twice more. The man suddenly looked disgusted and walked away without a word. Where did this happen?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 10, 2006 -> 04:59 PM)
DING]

And this weeks questionA woman was standing at a table while a man sat on the other side of the table. The man had a drink but had not ordered any food. The woman took something out of her shoe and put it in front of the man on the table. The man looked at it carefully but did not touch it. The woman then took something else out of the same shoe and put it on her side of the table, but the man did not look at it. She repeated these steps twice more. The man suddenly looked disgusted and walked away without a word. Where did this happen

He was playing Blackjack and she was the dealer. She gave him cards from her 'shoe' , he busted and left disgusted.