Crazy One Issue Party

Soxy

Protection of the American Indian. Aside from possibly slavery, there has been no other event in American history where we did so much wrong as our wiping out of a civilization. It would be nice if we treated what was left of it with at least some basic level or human respect. Seeing as they are currently being taken "care" of by the most corrupt agency in the federal government (BIA), and the majority of Indians on reservations are living in squalor... I think we can do a little better.

My platform would be the "Honest Grist" platform and it would demand that all American brewers immediately and henceforth abandon the use of adjunct cereal grains that make most American beers thin and cr@ppy, instead using only malted barley and wheat as the chief fermentables in their products.

The resulting beer would be soooo damn good the whole nation will fall into a drunken stupor and I will quietly consolidate extraordinary powers within the person of the Executive. With these powers I will order an immediate end to all reality TV shows, mandate that "Take me Out to the Ballgame" be the only song sung during the 7th Inning Stretch, and push hard for the passage of a blanket resolution granting a suspension of marital fidelity obligations on the part of the person of the Executive in any instances specifically involving Kate Beckinsale.

I would then make sure Kate Beckinsale had heard about all the good beer and maybe bring her up a couple of cases.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 15, 2006 -> 10:41 PM)
My platform would be the "Honest Grist" platform and it would demand that all American brewers immediately and henceforth abandon the use of adjunct cereal grains that make most American beers thin and cr@ppy, instead using only malted barley and wheat as the chief fermentables in their products.

The resulting beer would be soooo damn good the whole nation will fall into a drunken stupor and I will quietly consolidate extraordinary powers within the person of the Executive. With these powers I will order an immediate end to all reality TV shows, mandate that "Take me Out to the Ballgame" be the only song sung during the 7th Inning Stretch, and push hard for the passage of a blanket resolution granting a suspension of marital fidelity obligations on the part of the person of the Executive in any instances specifically involving Kate Beckinsale.

I would then make sure Kate Beckinsale had heard about all the good beer and maybe bring her up a couple of cases.

Nice to see someone put some thought into this and truly wishes to help all of mankind. :cheers :notworthy

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Nov 17, 2006 -> 03:02 PM)
I'm not sure exactly how we got here, but I'm having a real difficult time deciding between the better beer and the Peppermint Pootang.

Didn't the Peppermint Poontang open for Cream and The Buffalo Springfield at the Fillmore in '68?

:D