Does Notre Dame deserve a BCS bowl?

ND and the BCS  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Does Notre Dame deserve a BCS bowl?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Dec 2, 2006 -> 10:37 PM)
And I assume the rest of the ND bandwagon will just ignore the fact that one of theirs, Wedge, started talking s*** about Wisconsin, prior to me saying anything about Wisconsin beating ND.

Classic.

I started talking s*** about Wisconsin because they were the popular choice for "deserving" a spot ahead of ND.

IMHO, I think Notre Dame deserves the BCS bid because they'll draw and they're a pretty damn good team.

You could make the argument, IMHO that Rutgers deserves a BCS bid more than Wisconsin - excepting the loss to Cincinnati this year, they played good football consistently - beating Louisville and losing to WV in Triple Overtime last night by a two point conversion.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Dec 3, 2006 -> 10:17 AM)
IMHO, I think Notre Dame deserves the BCS bid because they'll draw and they're a pretty damn good team.

Again, they haven't beaten anybody worth a damn in the NCAA. I understand that that's how their schedule shaped up, well, tough. That's how the cookie crumbles, and they just didn't play good enough competition to warrant a bid in my eyes. Although, my votes don't count though.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 12:38 PM)
Again, they haven't beaten anybody worth a damn in the NCAA. I understand that that's how their schedule shaped up, well, tough. That's how the cookie crumbles, and they just didn't play good enough competition to warrant a bid in my eyes. Although, my votes don't count though.

How many times do we have to go through this?? Who else deserves it more??

Just to educate you, the way the BCS finished up, West Virginia is the ONLY team that could have made it other than Notre Dame. If you think West Virginia should have gone, make an argument. But this "Notre Dame didn't play good enoug" drivel is getting old.

Before making such comments, understand what the alternatives are. In this case there is only one. So go for it. Make your argument for West Virginia. Convince me.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Dec 4, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
How many times do we have to go through this?? Who else deserves it more??

Just to educate you, the way the BCS finished up, West Virginia is the ONLY team that could have made it other than Notre Dame. If you think West Virginia should have gone, make an argument. But this "Notre Dame didn't play good enoug" drivel is getting old.

Before making such comments, understand what the alternatives are. In this case there is only one. So go for it. Make your argument for West Virginia. Convince me.

They lost to USF. At home. But you already knew this. :P

Edited by Fotop