game thread Friday vs scrubs

cwsox

I have nothing to say yet, I just like starting game threads :lol:

I am at work wearing my Sox road jersey - everyone in this office knows not to ask -

if it is an omen, I cleaned up this afternoon playing as (of course) cwsox on the NTN national trivia contest at lunch... :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang led the bar to its best finish ever and whipped out a bunch of folks on the way to that :headbang :headbang :headbang

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at work wearing my Sox road jersey - everyone in this office knows not to ask -

if it is an omen, I cleaned up this afternoon playing as (of course) cwsox on the NTN national trivia contest at lunch... :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang led the bar to its best finish ever and whiped out  a bunch of folks on the way to that :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I love NTN trivia! I always kick ass too... then again I am from Indiana and there aren't too many smart people there...

I love NTN trivia!  I always kick ass too... then again I am from Indiana and there aren't too many smart people there...

you play the national NTN trivia games? There usually seem to be a lot of folks from Ohio and Ontario who score well. Finished 2nd today personally - I have finished 1st a few times - lot of top 20 finishes - asshole that I am, people come in just to try and beat me at the local bar - but they never do! :headbang :headbang :headbang Our bar finished 13th today, our highest prior ranking was 23rd, once ... what name do you play under?

Guest hotsoxchick1

if it is an omen, I cleaned up this afternoon playing as (of course) cwsox on the NTN national trivia contest at lunch... :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang led the bar to its best finish ever and whipped out  a bunch of folks on the way to that :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

geez must be nice to go to the bar for lunch and just hang out.......... :D get your ass back to work and suffer along with the rest of us........im having a crappy day and i want to spread the cheer around.... damn scrub fans at work you wouldnt believe what my office looked like when i came in.......omfg..........g-damn shamme soso posters and freakin blue and red s*** all over the place, balloons, streamers, it looks like someone over dosed on scrubs and puked it all up in here.........of course everyone is laughin their asses off.. this is just not something i find funny at all.........im gonna be the only one around tonite so guess what im gonna do.... ;) ....we had better win this freakin game or im really gonna be pissed...............to be continued........... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
I knew this was coming. At least I'm not a redhead. Ah s*** - I am. Um...umm...Ahhhh forget it!

:headbang :headbang :headbang :D who loves ya adam????? ;)

Hey! Take it easy. I'm a Hoosier.

So am I, lived here about 25 years! I consider myself on all things Hoosier... So I know the laws such as you are still considered brother and sister if you divorce...

And I play NTN under Krash. I am registered at a place in Michigan City IN. I don't get to play but once a month but I am still like 28th all time in points in the restaraunt.

And Jas it is a trivia game that you play on a little mini computer at your table. There is usually a big screen TV somewhere in there that shows a question and 4 possible answers. The quicker that you can answer the more points you get. It shows the points of everyone in the place you are playing against, and afterwards it shows the best in the country. Good times.

You used to be able to play NTN Trivia online with specific categories.  I used to play NTN Baseball Trivia online a lot.  Don't think that is available anymore. 

SS2k3, just tell me you aren't a damned Purdue fan, please!

Nah, Manchester College Alum! Go Spartans! :lol:

Going to a small school I waiver more and kind of follow coaches and specific ex-IN high school players as they go through college. I could probably tell you just about every good IN HS basketball player in college and the NBA.

You used to be able to play NTN Trivia online with specific categories.  I used to play NTN Baseball Trivia online a lot.  Don't think that is available anymore. 

Going to a small school I waiver more and kind of follow coaches and specific ex-IN high school players as they go through college. I could probably tell you just about every good IN HS basketball player in college and the NBA.

What is Jay Edwards status? In what jail is he residing? LOL

Ok, let's test that knowledge. Tell me about Clint Keown.

I think I saw him mowing the highway last week in the bright orange jump suit :lol: There are some really dumb kids who have had a chance to make the big time out of IN and screwed up. Jay Edwards would be a big one. I graduated with another one in Charles Macon.

I think I saw him mowing the highway last week in the bright orange jump suit :lol: There are some really dumb kids who have had a chance to make the big time out of IN and screwed up. Jay Edwards would be a big one. I graduated with another one in Charles Macon.

Did you used to work at CBOE?

Ok, let's test that knowledge. Tell me about Clint Keown.

Nice, I meant in the last 20 years :lol: You know like Bonzi Wells, Rick Fox, Zack Randolph, Brody Boyd, Jason Gardner, Jarrod Jeffries, Lee Nailon, etc...

Did you used to work at CBOE?

yup, I must know you huh...