game thread Friday vs scrubs

cwsox

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let's test that knowledge. Tell me about Clint Keown.

Nice, I meant in the last 20 years :lol: You know like Bonzi Wells, Rick Fox, Zack Randolph, Brody Boyd, Jason Gardner, Jarrod Jeffries, Lee Nailon, etc...

FWIW, Clint Keown was an all-state hoopster in Indiana within the last 5 years or so. But enough about that, this is the game thread and the game is getting close to starting. We'll have a riot on our hands if we keep talking Indiana hoops.

NTN gives you a choice of 5, not 4 answers - and they do the special trivia categories in the evening or late afternoons

D'oh I knew that... I guess it is a good thing I am not playing right now, huh?

Rex- Where did Keown go to school? Down south?

Mreye- were you on post 9 before?

Yeah... and you are?

another Mike?

Gees, so many White Sox fans' mothers all used the same name... :huh: If you yell at "Mike" at SoxFest or a game, you get a ton of them. Last year at SoxFest I ran into 4 Mikes (including RPS and his band of Mikes) in a group and of course the friend I was with was Mike so the intros were very easy -

we have a lot of posts here for a game thread for a game that hasn't started!

another Mike?

Gees, so many White Sox fans' mothers all used the same name...  :huh: If you yell at "Mike" at SoxFest or a game, you get a ton of them.  Last year at SoxFest I ran into 4 Mikes (including RPS and his band of Mikes) in a group and of course the friend I was with was Mike so the intros were very easy -

we have a lot of posts here for a game thread for a game that hasn't started!

I think Michael was the most popular name for a male baby for like 20 straight years or so, if I remember right.

I'll be doing full updates for the innings for at least the first few innings

gracias. I am hustling to finish a couple things here at work and trying to think of a bar that woudl have the game on in South Texas