single game tickets

rpmahr

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 11:33 AM)
I will be curious on the final season ticket number count as opposed to last year. I am happy that the team is doing this well with attendance. It only helps keep a high payroll and it keeps this team competitive. I made a small Ozzie plan committment that I do every year, and to me the cubs/sox game and a dibs on some of the better games ahead of the single season sale pays for it for me. I hope that the stadium is packed every day and we can keep this momentum going as a franchise.

There was NOT 100% retention for full season holders (though there were many additional seat buys ie had 2 last year and uped to 4) so if it's going to be the same than that means a lot more 27 game and Oz packages were sold.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 01:16 PM)
The deadline was November to renew or lose.

Sorry, I meant the net count, not specific holders. There are still some 81 game plans left, but I bet they all sell out, and with the added season seats, the net number of holders will likely be higher than last year.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 01:21 PM)
Sorry, I meant the net count, not specific holders. There are still some 81 game plans left, but I bet they all sell out, and with the added season seats, the net number of holders will likely be higher than last year.

I was commenting about retention.

As of last Friday, there are no 81 game plans avaliable.

I purchased a few games in the pre-sale, but then noticed that some people on Craigslist are nearly dumping their tickets already. Plus, on CL you don't have to pay for the "convenience" charge that you do through Ticketmaster. You obviously have to fish through a lot of the rip-offs and such, but there are quite a bit of face value tickets available for it still being February.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=White%20Sox

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 01:32 PM)
There were when I checked on the Sox website yesterday. They weren't very good seats (sect 109 row 30) but they were there.

My bad. I never would have asked for something over there. Work wants some so I asked our rep for something between the bags+5 and there's nothing.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 01:31 PM)
You can buy full season on the website. They don't guarantee tickets to every postseason game however. Just 1 a round I believe.

I don't know why but I have this mental block that full seasons can be anywhere in the park. :bang

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 14, 2007 -> 11:30 AM)
Question:

do the rows in section 152 begin with numbered rows or lettered rows?

I got section 152, row 1 for a 1/2 price Monday, so I'm wondering if I'm in the first row or the 4th or 5th.

Thanks!

Everything in the park has supposedly changed back to numbers... so if that is correct you are in row 1 :cheers

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Feb 13, 2007 -> 11:45 PM)
Double :ph34r: :D

that is correct you are row #1!

QUOTE(The Critic @ Feb 14, 2007 -> 11:30 AM)
Question:

do the rows in section 152 begin with numbered rows or lettered rows?

I got section 152, row 1 for a 1/2 price Monday, so I'm wondering if I'm in the first row or the 4th or 5th.

Thanks!

Let me try that again, I have confirmed with the sox that the rows have been renumbered you are in the front row!

QUOTE(chiguy79 @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 01:47 PM)
that is correct you are row #1!

Let me try that again, I have confirmed with the sox that the rows have been renumbered you are in the front row!

:headbang :headbang :headbang

NOW all I have to do is try not to become one of those guys who goes over the rail trying to grab a foul ball and exposes 96% of his asscrack!

:lol: