Official NASCAR Thread

I'm hoping that Theresa realizes how big of a hit she's taken with all that's gone on, whether deserved or not, and makes the good PR move of switching the 8 with the 5/25. Who knows, maybe Kyle signs with DEI and they switch so Kyle can have his number and Jr. his...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 05:01 PM)
I'm hoping that Theresa realizes how big of a hit she's taken with all that's gone on, whether deserved or not, and makes the good PR move of switching the 8 with the 5/25. Who knows, maybe Kyle signs with DEI and they switch so Kyle can have his number and Jr. his...

You're right. It would be a very good PR move and she needs all she can get right now.

Ella Sofia Gordon was born this morning. Dad will qualify for and race this weekend...

Also, possible new sponsors for Jr. being talked about. Pepsi & Monster Energy drink (has deal w/ JR Motorsports) are the names being talked about right now. Adidas might be another possibility w/ Jr. in talks w/ them regarding a clothing line of some sort...

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jun 22, 2007 -> 02:14 PM)
Haha, dad won't be allowed to qualify this weekend in Sonoma as his and Jimmy's cars failed inspections. Will start at back of pack...

I am satisfied with the penalties, although I do think they should have been harder on CK as he seems to get one of these a year.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 26, 2007 -> 08:36 PM)
I am satisfied with the penalties, although I do think they should have been harder on CK as he seems to get one of these a year.

Agreed. Didn't like the penalty when they gave it to Jr. until I read where they already spelled out what messing with the COT will get you, so seeing them hand down the same penalty to Jeffy and Jimmy is gratifying. CK should be out for about 12 wks with all the crap he's pulled over his career. I am still pissed, too, about the penalty (or more accurately, the lack thereof) given to Kurt Busch in comparison to the penalties given the 8, 24 & 48 for COT infractions...

And since Ted Musgrave was parked for hitting Kelly Bires (21 truck) during the caution. Being a fan of the Wood Brothers (who run the 21 truck), I wasn't exactly heart-broken for Musgrave to be honest. I think his history of being a hot-head caught up with him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All I can say now without getting myself in to trouble is that Ford needs to pull all support from R Gordon. Also, he needs to take a lesson from Ambrose about being a man.

GO MARCOS AMBROSE #59 and whoever is driving the #47 this week (which would be Andy Lally)!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...