A bit OT...

Steff

But what the hell..

When I got home last night.. waiting for me in the mailbox.. was the nicest gift.

A t'shirt.

A "Cork" t-shirt. (Cubs logo with the Cubs replaced with the word Cork).

I have no idea who sent it to me.. but I have a few ideas. It's swwweeeettt.

A guy at my dad's work made something for me right after it happened, he's also a Sox fan

He had a sammy sosa action bobble head doll where he's swinging a bat...well, he took out the bat, fit a grouping of toothpicks between his hands and put a big fat old cork on the end of it...it's now sitting on my dashboard.

Sammy is going to feel like he is in hell this weekend at Comiskey... I can't wait! :headbang  :ph34r:

I was supposed to be there Saturday. My baby's 1st birhtday was planned for that day. My wife says I have to be there. She's 1! It's not like she'll remember if I was there or not.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I was supposed to be there Saturday. My baby's 1st birhtday was planned for that day. My wife says I have to be there. She's 1! It's not like she'll remember if I was there or not.

:o :nono :nono :nono cant miss the 1st.. now if you planned it right you could have had a patio party for her birthday.... see what you get for not thinking ahead........btw we had sages daughter for her first game last tuesday .... she had a blast and is quite the sox cheerleader........she was the best behaved kid i have ever seen for a first time out to the park......

Guest hotsoxchick1
But what the hell..

When I got home last night.. waiting for me in the mailbox.. was the nicest gift.

A t'shirt.

A "Cork" t-shirt. (Cubs logo with the Cubs replaced with the word Cork).

I have no idea who sent it to me.. but I have a few ideas. It's swwweeeettt.

wow steff. what a nice present.... maury didnt send a dooable card along with it???? that dumbass... i told him to.......... :D